Our Dominican Vacation

Luvwatchn

Male
From
TX, US
Our Dominican Vacation – Part 1

My 39yr old wife Susan has always been a shy Blond sex driven kitten as she loves to fuck and has always been that way since I met her in college. She is 5’6” and stays in shape by watching what she eats, exercise and is an avid runner, so she has a sleek runner’s body with a 36” nice ass and 38” C killer tits, along with a pair of long nipples thanks to the babies. Not bad for a mom of two who loves to show off her body when she can.

So, she had been talking with her girlfriends about vacations and they convinced her that we should take a trip to the Caribbean and have adult fun. So that evening, we were in bed after she had just given me a blowjob as she started bugging me to go on a private vacation, just her and I out somewhere in the Caribbean to just get away for a few days and have sexy fun on the beach, we could leave the ******* with her mom and dad. I had a ton of vacation time built up, so I told her to go ahead and find something.

Two weeks later she came around and showed me pictures of a resort in the Dominican Republic, beautiful place and great looking beaches, but it was only for adults as she smiled at me and winked. You see, I had been talking with her about sharing her with another man and she always said no, but if in the right spot, right time…… Maybe. As she looked at me, I was thinking this might be the Right Spot and Right Timing to make this happen. I told her to book it.

Our Vacation Starts

We finally arrived in Dominican Republic, and we were transported to our resort in Puerto Plata. Our room overlooked the ocean, and she immediately unpacked and put on the skimpiest of a thong I could have ever imagined. The white top barely covered her nipples as the tiny thong patch that covered her pussy was just enough to cover her clit as she posed for me on the balcony – Honey, how do I look? I pulled down my trunks as I walked up to her with my hard cock swing in front of me as she turned around, pushed her ass out and opened her legs as she leaned over the balcony and pulled her thong to the side as I slipped my cock right up her already wet pussy. I fucked her right there on the balcony as she had her first orgasm as I drenched her pussy with my cum. Once I finished, she pulled her thong back in place and turned to me and said – I am your Slut this whole week. I will do whatever you want me to do with whomever, I want to be used like a Whore, Your Whore. She kissed me and said, now, Let’s go have drinks and have more fun!

When we got down to the beach, we were surround by beautiful women and men, more women than men, but I wasn’t complaining as they were all nearly naked as my wife was. Everyone was very friendly as we made friends quickly with other couples as I think everyone here was looking for new adventures. We sat at the beach as my wife laid there in the sun as she looked beautiful. I decided to go into the water for a while. I was quickly joined by another husband and wife couple as she got up close to me in the water as she rubbed her legs against mine as the husband looked on and smiled. My dick became hard quickly as I felt her reach down and grab a hold of it as we spoke. I lost total thought of my wife until the couple said they had to go but would be down at the dance Bar around 8pm and for us to join them. Just then, I looked back and Susan was gone, she was not at her beach chair as I scanned the beach and I found her, she was standing at the beach bar talking with a very large Blackman with a tiny speedo on and I could see even from where I was, he was very large. I walked out of the water to our beach chair where I dried off as I spied on my wife. I could tell she was flirting as she occasionally reached out and touched his chest with her hand as she never does that. I watched her for about 15 minutes more as she pawned over him and then he said something to her and then she followed the Blackman around the bar and she disappeared. After about 10 minutes of not seeing her return, I got up and walked over to the bar and as I rounded the corner, she was coming out of the bathroom with her hand covered her very full mouth and her hair was all tousled, one of her nipples was hanging out and her pussy thong was pushed to the side. I startled her as I came up to her just as she was trying to swallow something big in her mouth as she had to step back and take to big swallows then she tried compose herself. She looked up at me stunned as she was gathering her thoughts just as the bathroom door opened again and out walked this giant of a blackman that stood over me as he walked by and winked at Susan and walked away. I looked at her – Did you fuck him? She looked at me, No, Not Yet as she smiled at me, I am YOUR WHORE to do as you wish, but he had a very large cock, maybe I enjoyed myself a little? I looked at her and how beautiful she was and my dick was hard as a rock as the thought of her sucking a Black Cock made me hard, she reached down and pulled my trunks down and started sucking my dick right by the bathroom door – I didn’t last long as she easily swallowed me down.

I told her to hang at the bar and I wanted to watch her flirt with men or couples as it turned me on. She stood at the bar for an hour as couples came up and introduced themselves as the wives touched her arms as they too were flirting. The men stood behind Susan as they felt up her ass as the wives kissed her neck and lips – it was quite a turn on as Susan would turn to me and smile as she knew I liked to see her this way. Then out of nowhere, two big Black men came to the bar and started up a conversation with Susan as they dwarfed her, but I could tell by the way she reacted, she loved it. One of them was standing in front of her with a huge bulge while the other stood very close behind her. She reached up with one hand and pulled the Blackman in front of her, closer to her as she reached to his crotch to feel his bulge as he wrapped his hands around her waist as he leaned down and kissed her as the other Blackman behind her wrapped his hands around her top and started pulling on her nipples as they sandwiched her in the middle and her little white body disappeared into blackness as they wrapped themselves around her as the only thing I could see of her was her white legs. At this point, I’m thinking my cock was going to explode as these men were pulling and tugging on her little body as they turned her around and switched places on her as this went on for about 10-15 minutes as she disappears in blackness and then reappears as she looks like she is catching her breath as she holds on to the bar. They ask her something and then she points at me. She grabs them by the hands and pulls them to where I am sitting as I then stand up looking at these two big Black men with my wife. Susan looks at me, Danny, I want to introduce Rhash and Jimmy to you, they live here on the Resort as Guides and want to invite us to a private club here on the resort that is only for Members! I looked at my wife as her thong top was pushed to the side, her nipples were all red from them pulling on them and then her pussy was all wet as they reached out to shake my hands and their fingers were covered with her pussy juices. I shook their wet hands as they smiled as they knew I could feel Susan’s slim on their hands. Rhash in a heavy accent, You come by at 9 tonight, you tell elevator man you come to see me, Rhash, he take you up to the Private Club, you bring your lovely wife, you will like very much. They smiled and walked away. Susan turned to me and looked down on my hard cock as she pulled my trunks down enough for my cock to stick out, she pulled her tiny thong to the side and just straddled me on the bench as my cock found her very wet pussy as I slide in very easily as she slowed grinded her pussy on me. Honey, what do you want Your Whore Wife to wear for Rhash and Jimmy tonight as she smiled at me as she grinded her pussy into me until I came again – good boy, Mamma needs all the cum I can get – I’m going to be the Whore You have always wanted me to be – Isn’t that right Honey? I dropped my head on her tits as I slowly said Yes as I squirted the last spurts into her pussy. She stood up as quickly as she could and put her thong back in place and pulled me up and said, Its time for you to take care of me as she pulled me back to our room, pushed me onto the bed and dropped her wet pussy on my face as she fucked my face with her pussy as she rode me to three orgasms. She finally fell to the side of me exhausted as she said, Okay, I need to rest now – I totally agreed.

Our Dominican Vacation – Part 1

My 39yr old wife Susan has always been a shy Blond sex driven kitten as she loves to fuck and has always been that way since I met her in college. She is 5’6” and stays in shape by watching what she eats, exercise and is an avid runner, so she has a sleek runner’s body with a 36” nice ass and 38” C killer tits, along with a pair of long nipples thanks to the babies. Not bad for a mom of two who loves to show off her body when she can.

So, she had been talking with her girlfriends about vacations and they convinced her that we should take a trip to the Caribbean and have adult fun. So that evening, we were in bed after she had just given me a blowjob as she started bugging me to go on a private vacation, just her and I out somewhere in the Caribbean to just get away for a few days and have sexy fun on the beach, we could leave the ******* with her mom and dad. I had a ton of vacation time built up, so I told her to go ahead and find something.

Two weeks later she came around and showed me pictures of a resort in the Dominican Republic, beautiful place and great looking beaches, but it was only for adults as she smiled at me and winked. You see, I had been talking with her about sharing her with another man and she always said no, but if in the right spot, right time…… Maybe. As she looked at me, I was thinking this might be the Right Spot and Right Timing to make this happen. I told her to book it.

Our Vacation Starts

We finally arrived in Dominican Republic, and we were transported to our resort in Puerto Plata. Our room overlooked the ocean, and she immediately unpacked and put on the skimpiest of a thong I could have ever imagined. The white top barely covered her nipples as the tiny thong patch that covered her pussy was just enough to cover her clit as she posed for me on the balcony – Honey, how do I look? I pulled down my trunks as I walked up to her with my hard cock swing in front of me as she turned around, pushed her ass out and opened her legs as she leaned over the balcony and pulled her thong to the side as I slipped my cock right up her already wet pussy. I fucked her right there on the balcony as she had her first orgasm as I drenched her pussy with my cum. Once I finished, she pulled her thong back in place and turned to me and said – I am your Slut this whole week. I will do whatever you want me to do with whomever, I want to be used like a Whore, Your Whore. She kissed me and said, now, Let’s go have drinks and have more fun!

When we got down to the beach, we were surround by beautiful women and men, more women than men, but I wasn’t complaining as they were all nearly naked as my wife was. Everyone was very friendly as we made friends quickly with other couples as I think everyone here was looking for new adventures. We sat at the beach as my wife laid there in the sun as she looked beautiful. I decided to go into the water for a while. I was quickly joined by another husband and wife couple as she got up close to me in the water as she rubbed her legs against mine as the husband looked on and smiled. My dick became hard quickly as I felt her reach down and grab a hold of it as we spoke. I lost total thought of my wife until the couple said they had to go but would be down at the dance Bar around 8pm and for us to join them. Just then, I looked back and Susan was gone, she was not at her beach chair as I scanned the beach and I found her, she was standing at the beach bar talking with a very large Blackman with a tiny speedo on and I could see even from where I was, he was very large. I walked out of the water to our beach chair where I dried off as I spied on my wife. I could tell she was flirting as she occasionally reached out and touched his chest with her hand as she never does that. I watched her for about 15 minutes more as she pawned over him and then he said something to her and then she followed the Blackman around the bar and she disappeared. After about 10 minutes of not seeing her return, I got up and walked over to the bar and as I rounded the corner, she was coming out of the bathroom with her hand covered her very full mouth and her hair was all tousled, one of her nipples was hanging out and her pussy thong was pushed to the side. I startled her as I came up to her just as she was trying to swallow something big in her mouth as she had to step back and take to big swallows then she tried compose herself. She looked up at me stunned as she was gathering her thoughts just as the bathroom door opened again and out walked this giant of a blackman that stood over me as he walked by and winked at Susan and walked away. I looked at her – Did you fuck him? She looked at me, No, Not Yet as she smiled at me, I am YOUR WHORE to do as you wish, but he had a very large cock, maybe I enjoyed myself a little? I looked at her and how beautiful she was and my dick was hard as a rock as the thought of her sucking a Black Cock made me hard, she reached down and pulled my trunks down and started sucking my dick right by the bathroom door – I didn’t last long as she easily swallowed me down.

I told her to hang at the bar and I wanted to watch her flirt with men or couples as it turned me on. She stood at the bar for an hour as couples came up and introduced themselves as the wives touched her arms as they too were flirting. The men stood behind Susan as they felt up her ass as the wives kissed her neck and lips – it was quite a turn on as Susan would turn to me and smile as she knew I liked to see her this way. Then out of nowhere, two big Black men came to the bar and started up a conversation with Susan as they dwarfed her, but I could tell by the way she reacted, she loved it. One of them was standing in front of her with a huge bulge while the other stood very close behind her. She reached up with one hand and pulled the Blackman in front of her, closer to her as she reached to his crotch to feel his bulge as he wrapped his hands around her waist as he leaned down and kissed her as the other Blackman behind her wrapped his hands around her top and started pulling on her nipples as they sandwiched her in the middle and her little white body disappeared into blackness as they wrapped themselves around her as the only thing I could see of her was her white legs. At this point, I’m thinking my cock was going to explode as these men were pulling and tugging on her little body as they turned her around and switched places on her as this went on for about 10-15 minutes as she disappears in blackness and then reappears as she looks like she is catching her breath as she holds on to the bar. They ask her something and then she points at me. She grabs them by the hands and pulls them to where I am sitting as I then stand up looking at these two big Black men with my wife. Susan looks at me, Danny, I want to introduce Rhash and Jimmy to you, they live here on the Resort as Guides and want to invite us to a private club here on the resort that is only for Members! I looked at my wife as her thong top was pushed to the side, her nipples were all red from them pulling on them and then her pussy was all wet as they reached out to shake my hands and their fingers were covered with her pussy juices. I shook their wet hands as they smiled as they knew I could feel Susan’s slim on their hands. Rhash in a heavy accent, You come by at 9 tonight, you tell elevator man you come to see me, Rhash, he take you up to the Private Club, you bring your lovely wife, you will like very much. They smiled and walked away. Susan turned to me and looked down on my hard cock as she pulled my trunks down enough for my cock to stick out, she pulled her tiny thong to the side and just straddled me on the bench as my cock found her very wet pussy as I slide in very easily as she slowed grinded her pussy on me. Honey, what do you want Your Whore Wife to wear for Rhash and Jimmy tonight as she smiled at me as she grinded her pussy into me until I came again – good boy, Mamma needs all the cum I can get – I’m going to be the Whore You have always wanted me to be – Isn’t that right Honey? I dropped my head on her tits as I slowly said Yes as I squirted the last spurts into her pussy. She stood up as quickly as she could and put her thong back in place and pulled me up and said, Its time for you to take care of me as she pulled me back to our room, pushed me onto the bed and dropped her wet pussy on my face as she fucked my face with her pussy as she rode me to three orgasms. She finally fell to the side of me exhausted as she said, Okay, I need to rest now – I totally agreed.
What resort?

Our Dominican Vacation Part 2 - The Private Club – Things Get Weird.

Okay, I have to take a short break to explain things and this part is not for the mild manner, just want to see my wife fucked type of story. As I mentioned earlier in the story, I had this sexual urge to share my beautiful wife with another man, not be cucked, but like a MFM and that was it. Now my wife of over 11yrs, is a mom, a wife, my best friend and the only dick she has had in all these years is mine as far as I know. I knew she had a high sexual drive, but it was always with me. So, when Susan scheduled this whole trip, I thought this was going to be okay, but I never thought once that I’d share her with a Black Cock Bull and this is where everything went wrong. I have to admit, I was very naïve about all of this sharing and things quickly got out of hand as my story continues and things are not going as I thought they would.

After Jimmy had just fucked the hell out of her, we slowly walked back to the bar as neither one of us said anything. Once back at the bar, she ordered two tequilas and swallowed them right down as we stood there for about 30 minutes in silence as the music blared. She ordered another ******* as she opened up and began telling me all about how it felt, she showed me how far it felt that he went up in her as she put her hand up past her belly button. The she reached her hand down to pussy as she looked up at me and said her pussy was so stretched out. It took her awhile before she was ready to do anything as she apologized and cried to me for letting all this happen and she was regretful for it. She looked up at me and kissed me as she said she could not stop herself once he put his finger in her pussy, she just let go as she held on to me tightly. I assured her it was fine, but inside me, it was not as this was NOT what I thought it would be. The Bartender came up to us with a two drinks and said these are Compliments of Rhash as mine was blue and hers was red. She drank hers down quickly as we continued to talk for a few minutes more as she asked me how I felt about all of this. She looked up at me with her big blue eys as she started to sway her hips to the music as I could see she was starting to feel better after that one ******* as I saw her chest become red as she looked up at me as her eyes dilated. She reached into my shorts and started jerking on my dick as she looked up at me and said - Danny, I need to fuck again, I’m on fire as I could see her nipples were standing straight out as she started rubbing her wet pussy against my knee. I took the glass she had just drank and smelled it, tasted it and it tasted funny as she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor as we began grinding on each out as she whispered in my ear that she was ready to fuck some more as she was grabbing my cock and was all over me as she wanted me to fuck her right there on the dance floor as she pulled my shorts down. Then out of nowhere Rhash came up and looked at her and grabbed her by the back of the neck as his fingers wrapped around her blonde hair as she just melted in his hands as he turned her around and pushed her into the crowd and they disappeared further into the dance floor. Again, I wasn’t sure what happened, but for some reason I went back to the bar and ordered another ******* as I waited for her to return. I waited till another song ended and she did not come back so I went looking for her on the dance floor – nothing, I went into the dark areas of the dance floor nothing, but I did see Tammy getting fucked by a black guy as her husband was standing next to her.

I was starting to panic as I could not find her as I ran out onto the very large balcony and there were people everywhere as I scanned the crowd and then I focused on a tall dark person standing by himself in a corner at the edge of the balcony and then I saw a whisp of white hair and I knew it was Susan and Rhash as I quickly walked up to them as he had her bent over the railing, fucking her as her little feet were off the ground as he long stroked her. Unlike with Jimmy, she was easily taking his cock to the balls as I could hear her screaming out that she was coming again. As I looked at him fuck her, there was a pubble of water between her legs as she began shaking again that she was cumming and she squirted on the floor again.

As I came up closer to them, He turned his head and smiled as he was long stroking her and then he reached out and grabbed Susan by her hair and pulled her body back towards him as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and held her up tight against his body while his other hand came up and held her by her neck as he stood her up on her flat feet and started fucking her as she stood there getting fucked and then he lifted her straight up with his cock buried deep in her as her feet came up off the ground as he continued to fucked her. I saw Susan’s hands looking for something to hold onto as her full weight had her impaled on Rhash’s giant black cock. Susan was trying to hold herself up as she put one hand on his arm holding her waist and her other hand came up to his hand around her throat as he turned her around so I could see him fucking her. She looked at me as Rhash pulled her up and dropped her on his cock several time as she tried to reached out to me just as she began to start shaking as she gurgled out loud that she was cumming again as he just kept fucking her as her body went from shaking to then tensing up as she began squirting out of her pussy again as she went still and then her arms dropped by her sides as she went limp as he just held her there as he leaned back a little further and sunk more his cock deeper into her as she moaned out loud again. She started breathing heavy again as I saw her open her eyes to look at me as she slowly brought her hands up to a noticeable bulge in her tummy like her guts were being pushed out. She kept looking at me as she closed her eyes tight again and started shaking uncontrollably as she screamed out that she was cumming again…… as she began squirting again all over the floor as he kept pushing as deep as he could into her.

I stood there dumbfounded as I was torn between wanting slap the ******* out of her to it being a huge turn on as I looked at Susan this way as Rhash had her like a limp doll as he ******* fucked her. I pulled down my shorts and started jerking on my dick as Rhash looked at me and smiled, you watch now as I take her completely from you White Boi. He walked her over to a lounge chair and slowly put her on her hands and knees as I followed him. He doggy fucked her a few more times and then held her in place as he slowly pulled his cock out of her like it was a giant long black snake as the tip finally came out with a pop. He let go of her and she dropped on the lounge chair shaking and moaning as she held her stomach in and her other hand held her pussy. She looked up at me as she saw me jerking myself so she reached up to me and pulled me down to my knees as she leaned over and began sucking my cock. I started breathing hard as I felt my dick was going to explode as I looked up when Rhash pushed me out of the way as he pulled her legs back and then up as he dropped his Giant Cock across her tummy - Thump! He looked at me – She never gonna be yous after I done with her. I knelt there looking at the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life as I looked at this Black Monster Of A Cock that had just been up Susan’s pussy. This thing was as thick as a coke can that went the whole length from her pussy up to between her rib cage as she let go of my dick to look and feel the size of this monster on her tummy. Susan looked up at me as she was trying to tell me something as he pulled up her legs on his shoulders as he reached down and put his cock at her pussy as he pushed just a little and her eyes went wide, then he brought her arms down to her side as he wrapped both of his arms up and around her shoulders as his hands wrapped her completely up as he had her head pinned between his face and shoulder. Susan’s arms were pinned next to her body as she could not move them as he held her tight in place.

I heard Rhash grunt as he dropped his weight on her as he folded her completely in half as he buried himself to his balls in one slow push. I looked at Susan as she was completely covered by this Blackman’s body as all I could see of her was her tiny white feet on his shoulders, her little hands next to her waist and her beautiful face between his head and his shoulders as she just looked at me with glassy eyes as she tried to mouth something to me as he pulled pull and then he bottomed out and then pushed harder to complete the fuck. Susan’s eyes began to blink quickly as she began gasping for air as she began to shake as I saw her eyes roll back up into her head as all I saw was the white of them as she screamed at the top of her lungs …. AAAAAAAAAAaaaaggrhhh…… Her little feet where kicking as her hands were waving around at the wrist as she screamed out again……. AAAAAaarghh as she screamed out she was coming again as she looked at me and started crying as he began to move his waist around in big circles as she took in another big breath and screamed out again that she was coming again. I stood up and just looked at her face as he just pounded her deep into the lounge chair as just screamed again she was cumming again. As he kept fucking her deep I could hear the lounge chair squeeze as he seem to be trying to push her body thru the chair as he kept dropping all his weight on her. She turned her head and began kissing him in between her screams that she was coming again. I looked at him as he fucked her, he wasn’t just fucking her, he was ruining her, he was intent on stretching her pussy out as much as he could as he would bury himself deep in her and just rotate his waist so his cock could ream out her pussy out. As some point, she just stopped screaming and would just moan and shake as I knew she was having another orgasm. Then he looked up at me, This Whore, She Be Mine Now! Susan heard him as she looked up at me and then turned her attention to him only as she straining her neck to kiss him as he held his head up forsing her to reach up to him to kiss him.

As he slowly fucked her deep, He picked up his head as he asked Susan – Whore, Whose Pussy is this now? He asked Her…… Susan looked up at him as she was gasping for air…. Its yours! Its , Its…Yours….. Anytime, I am yours…… Fuck Me, Just keep fucking me…. I want your Black Seed deep in my pussy, Give me All Your Seeeeeeeeed….. I saw her feet start shaking again as she called out loud… Please…..Cum in meeeeeee….. as he pushed one more time and held it deep as Susan opened her eyes wide…..OMFG….OMFG…….FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEeeee…. As Rhash began spurting his hot seed deep in her – She screamed again at the top of her lungs as she felt him spurting deep in her and came again as he held her tight and she began crying again as she kissed him passionately. I stood back as I was powerless to do anything at this point as I looked at her covered in blackness. I looked at her beautiful face as she looked at Rhash, the look was different, the way she looked at him, kissed him – I knew I had fucked up.

He finally released his grip on her as her arms came free and he dropped her legs from his shoulders and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms held on to his broad back as she started fucking herself back up on to him as he just laid there on top of her. She looked deep into his eyes as she told him something that I could not hear it all but it was something like she was his as she kissed him again. She was whispering something in his ear as he began to move slowly in and out of her pussy as she open mouth kissed him as they fucked again for another 15-20 minutes as he dropped another load into her. Susan came so many times, I just stopped counting as he finally had to push himself away from her as he got up and took his clothes with him. Susan laid there on the lounge chair moaning and groaning as she held her tummy and pussy as she laid there catching her breath. She sat up on her elbows and saw me sitting there as she just dropped back on the lounge chair as she covered her face and began crying again. After a few minutes, she stopped crying and waved me over as I knelt next to her as she reached into my shorts and started jerking my dick and then she leaned over and started sucking me. She looked up at me……. Danny, I want you to fuck me, reclaim me, make me yours again….. I need you to Reclaim me Right Now! Do You Understand? I NEED for you to reclaim me right now! She looked at me like she was begging me as I got up and got between her legs as I looked at her pussy and it was just a swollen mess as all this cum leaked out. She pulled me down on her as I felt my dick sink into her mushy hole as I felt nothing but hot goo. She yelled at me to FUCK HER her as I tried my best as she was screaming at me to fuck her harder and I tired but I just couldn’t cum as she was just a gaping empty hole to my dick as she covered her face again with her hands and started crying again. She stopped crying long enough to just push me off of her and started crying again. I was still hard as I walked up to her and knelt next to her as I jerked myself off as I grabbed her by her hair and shook her as she opened her mouth and she clamped down on me and sucked on me so hard as she wrapped both her hands around my ass and held me tight as I shot all I had in her mouth, spurt after spurt that she just easily took me to the back of her throat and swallowed down as I shot at least 6-7 times. I came so hard that I too saw Stars as I had to hold onto her head to keep my balance. She sucked me till I went soft and then she let me go as I dropped back on to the floor next to her as I just looked at her beautiful body as she laid naked on the lounge chair holding her tummy and pussy.

Okay, this was not good at this point as things got even more out of hand as Susan was unsatiable the rest of the night as I knew Rhash had spiked her *******. We went back to the bar as she stood next to me as Susan had this crazed look in her eyes as she kept jerking on my cock as all she wanted to do was get fucked. She would be all over me until some Black Guy would come and ask her to dance and she didn’t even bother to ask me, she just walked away with this stranger. This went on the rest of the night as one native Blackman after another took turns asking Susan to dance and then ended up fucking her wherever they wanted. She would come back to me all disheveled as I could see bite marks and hickeys on her neck as she was dripping cum on the floor. On the last dance she was gone too long so I went looking for her and I found her out by the balcony again bent over as a Blackman fucked her from behind as she had another cock in her mouth. I waited till they were done as she swallowed the last man’s cum as he held her head tight and then slid his cock out of her mouth as it just dropped between his legs as I swear it looked like it touched his knees. I looked at her as she bent over and began cough as cum came spitting out of her mouth as she just stood there holding on to the rail to steady herself. As I walked up to her, I could see she had more cum running down her legs, she had some on her face and hair as I just looked at my wife, my Whore. I walked up to her as she looked up at me – She was so beautiful that I pulled out my dick and just pushed her down on knees as she didn’t even try to fight me as she just opened her mouth as she easily took me down to my balls as I began to face fucked her. I had all these emotions running thru me as I was upset, jealous, and envious that all these Black Motherfuckers made her cum so many times that I screamed out that she was a Black Cock Whore as she just looked up at me with her blue eyes as she held onto my legs. Susan dropped one of her tiny hands and started to stroke her clit and just as she was about to cum – I held her head down tight as I pushed as far as I could till I felt my balls smashed against her chin and I unleased everything I had built up all these hours of seeing her get fucked like a Whore. She kneeled there shaking as she was cumming too as she swallowed everything I gave her. As soon as I was done I let go of her and she fell back on to the floor panting as she coughed up more cum.

Susan could not get up as she put her hand up to me and said – No More, No More, I can’t take anymore, I’m fucked and sucked out and too full of cum for anymore anything as she turned quickly and began to belch like she was going to puke. I looked at her….. No, No, No - Your Not Going to do that now as I came up behind her and put my hand on her mouth and clamped it down hard as I whispered in her ear – You fucking Whore, I watched you fuck and suck every fucking black cock in this place – you are going to keep in down! You hear me – Your going to keep all of it! She puked into her mouth as I clamped down firmly on her mouth as cum came spurting out of her nose as I made her swallow it again and again until she stopped belching and I let her go as she slowly dropped on the floor. Just looking at her made me hard again as I pulled out my dick and started jerking off as she tried to get up but was struggling as she started crawling to the hand rail where she was trying to pull herself up from being on her hands and knees and that is when I saw the only thing that they hadn’t fucking ruined and stretched out – Her Ass. I followed her as she crawled to the railing to try to pull herself up….. Ohhhh Noooo I’m not down with you yet Whore as I came up behind her and stuck my hand up to my knuckles up her very loose pussy as she told me NO MORE! I Can’t ! ….as she tried to crawl away from me, but I took a big scoop of cum and smeared it across her asshole as I grabbed the back of her hair and held her tight in place as I put the head of my cock on her bung hole as I dung my fingers into her waist as she started screaming – NOOOO NOOOO NOT THERE !!! and I pushed my whole cock up into her, up to my balls in one push as I buried myself into her virgin ass as she screamed out loud NOOOOOooooooo….. I pulled out to just the tip of my dick and slammed it in again on her so hard that her hands and knees slid out from underneath her on the slimmy floor that she fell flat on her stomach as I just held her there and proceed to pound her ass as hard as I could. She kept screaming as I put one of my hands on the small of her back and my other hand on her head and held it to the floor as I could see her face was flat on the floor. She was waving her arms around as she tried to talk to me….. Danny, Danny, Please stop, Please stop - you’re killing me….. as she began to cry as I told her to shut the fuck up…You Black Cock Whore - as I kept dropping my whole weight on her as I slammed my dick into her ass.

I could hear her grunt each time I dropped my whole weight on her as Susan went quiet on me as I kept fucking her ass. All I could hear was her grunting as I bottomed out…… then, …… I heard it….. she fucking started to moan….. This fucking Whore is going to cum again !!!! I couldn’t believe it. I let go of her head as I put both my hand on the small of her back as I continued to drop my full weight on her as she lifted her head up to look at me. I could see she was trying to tell me something as her mouth moved but nothing came out… the I saw her eyes roll up into her head and she started shaking as she screamed out ……Fuck, Ohhhh Fuck, OMFG, Fuuuuuuuuuck…. I’m going to cum again….. Fuck Me Danny! Fuck My Ass you mom fucker…..Fuuuuuuuucccck Meeeeeeee as she started kicking her legs up in the air as she started bucking up underneath me as she screamed out …… I’m fucking cummmmming again as she shook like crazy, shaking her head from side to side and then went stiff as a board as I fell her asshole clinch down hard on my dick as I could not hold back any longer and I let out a long groan as I emptied my balls into her ass as She said – I Can Feel You – I Can Feel Your Hot Cum In Me and she began shaking again as another orgasm hit her as she shook and shook under me for minutes and she went still again as she screamed out once more and then her whole body went limp and then started shaking again.

I stayed stiff in her ass as she slowly stopped convulsing under me as I could feel her asshole open and close on my dick like it was milking me. I was exhausted as I dropped all my weight on her as I knocked her breathe out and she could hardly breathe but I didn’t give a fuck as she didn’t give a fuck about me as she fucked every black dude in the place.

The floor was a mess as the lights came on and they said the place was closing. I looked around and there were still others fucking as well. I looked at the floor and it was a mess so I put my hands on Susan’s back and pushed myself up as she laid there, As I pushed her to get up, I heard her belch and looked at her as she had puked up cum that laid in a pool around her mouth. With the lights on, I could see her ass as she was leaking my cum out of her as I was so proud it was just mine and not someone elses. I reached down and grabbed her by her shoulders and sat her up as she burped again and a little cum came running out of her mouth again. I pulled her up to her feet and propped her along the wall as I let her get her legs back under her and then I slowly walked her back to our room as she left a trail of cum down the hallway. As soon as we walked in, she just dropped her dress and got in the middle of the bed and told me to come fuck her to reclaim her pussy. I knew what to expect, but I eagerly got between her legs and sank my cock again into a hot, mushy, cum filled hole that I could not even feel anymore as she was so stretched out. She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, is this what you wanted Honey, Your Whore to be fucked like this? Do You Like how loose my pussy is? I fucked her as hard as I could as you could hear the squishy sound of her already cum soaked pussy as I buried myself as far as I could and I could not feel anything as I pulled out and jerked myself off and as I was ready to cum, I put my dick up to her gaping hole as I spurted my cum into her dark deep hole and just added more cum to her already flooded pussy. Honey, as she looked up at me – I couldn’t even feel you in me as she pushed me off and said, I’m tired and need my sleep.

Susan quickly fell asleep as I just sat on the bed looking at her beautiful body and rehashed all the images of Susan getting thoroughly fucked by all these Black Cocks as I got hard again. I turned her on her back as I saw her pussy was leaking white cum down the crack to her ass as I got between her legs again, put her legs on my shoulders and as I did, cum gushed out of her and covered her asshole up as I put my dick to her ass and pushed as it slowly opened up to my dick and I sank to my balls again. Susan moaned out loud again as she raised her hand to touch me but it just dropped on her tummy as she was so tired and done. I took my time watching my cock go in and out of her ass as cum kept coming out of her pussy. I pulled all the way out and used both my hands and spread her ass cheeks wide as her asshole gaped and I pushed her legs back with my shoulders as a large thick glob of cum oozed out of her and down her crack as it dropped right into her asshole. I kept pushing on her legs as more cum kept coming out of her and filling her asshole up, till I saw it puddle up at the opening, that is when I put my dick back to her ass and pushed my dick into her cum filled ass as deep as I could. I let my dick sit deep in her as her ass felt so velvety as it wrapped itself around my dick with warm cum. It felt so differently as the cum lubricated the inside of her as I easily was able to push as far as I could till I felt my balls at her ass. My dick was so hard that it ached as I pushed her legs back as I began fucking her hard again as her little white hand came up to me to stop me. I looked at her ruined pussy as I put my hand up to her pussy and easily sank four fingers up to my knuckles as I hand fucked her. Each time I pushed my hand into her pussy, I pushed a little hard as I fucked her ass at the same time. She began to moan softly as she started to move her head from side to side moaning louder now as she took in big breathes as I kept it up and then she started pushing her hips up to me as she reached down and grabbed my wrist with both hands and pulled my hand down into her pussy as she pushed up as I felt her pussy slowly open and my finger sank into her pussy as my knuckles squeezed past her opening and into deep into her pussy. She was breathing hard as I felt her squeezing my had as she pushed up her hips and my hand sunk deeper into her as she let go of my hand and she grabbed the sheets with her hands as head came up off the bed as she just stared at me and she started shaking again as I felt her clamp down hard around my wrist and ass as she was cumming again. I looked down as I could see and feel her pussy milking my hand as I opened my fingers in her cum coated pussy as she dropped her hands to her tummy as I pushed up and out and I saw her tummy bulge out as I moved my hand around in her. She looked at me… OMFG…. OMFG…. As she looked down and she could see my hand pushing up as the bulge moved around inside of her. They had really stretched her out as I was able to push in further as I could feel her insides move. She put her hands on her stomach as she started convulsing as her body came up off the bed and stiffened as I reached down in her pussy and I could feel the outline of my dick in her as I just couldn’t take it anymore and I blasted whatever I had left in my balls into her cum soaked ass. She bucked a few times as she grinded her ass onto my dick as she tried to take more of my fist up her pussy as I could feel her milking me again and then she just dropped her body down as my dick popped out and a flood of cum came pouring out of her ass. I kept my fist in her as I could feel her pussy pulsing on it as I slowly pulled it out as all this cum came pouring out of her. My whole hand and wrist were covered in slim and cum as I just wiped it on her tummy as I dropped next to her as she just laid there as I looked at her and told myself – WTF have I done? As I dropped back on the bed and fell asleep.

Back