Our cuckolding is from displaced anger

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
When we first married once a month or so we would get into an argument. Like most couples we would have makeup sex and go on about our happy lives.
As the years have past my wife has began compartmentalizing and putting her anger in a box. It only gets opened when her bull is around. It started out her making me watch but has now turned into her unleashing on me.
every time I do something that pisses her off she doesn’t say a word just gasps and there it goes into the box. Stuff like helping with the k ids or help clean up after dinner, clean the garage etc.
As soon as the bedroom door shuts she tells him to have me get his dick hard. While I’m doing it she taunts me “if you had cleaned the garage you wouldn’t have a cock in your mouth right now.” Or “if you would have cleaned the dishes you wouldn’t have to be cleaning this cum out of me”. It’s kind of her way of having make up sex and getting all the pinned up anger off of her chest.
This past weekend we really got into it over going out on the boat. She was really pissed and told me in the spot to call her bull. When he arrived she immediately had me lay under her and slid him inside her. As he was starting to cum she said I want you to stick that as far down his throat and cum and that’s exactly what he did. I felt her grab hold of me so I couldn’t move and him hold my head. My eyes were watering and I couldn’t breathe. He started cumming straight down my throat. She said “still want to go on the boat with your friends now?”
Everything seems ok now, I guess till next argument. She seems to have developed a way to release her anger in a different way.

When we first married once a month or so we would get into an argument. Like most couples we would have makeup sex and go on about our happy lives.
As the years have past my wife has began compartmentalizing and putting her anger in a box. It only gets opened when her bull is around. It started out her making me watch but has now turned into her unleashing on me.
every time I do something that pisses her off she doesn’t say a word just gasps and there it goes into the box. Stuff like helping with the k ids or help clean up after dinner, clean the garage etc.
As soon as the bedroom door shuts she tells him to have me get his dick hard. While I’m doing it she taunts me “if you had cleaned the garage you wouldn’t have a cock in your mouth right now.” Or “if you would have cleaned the dishes you wouldn’t have to be cleaning this cum out of me”. It’s kind of her way of having make up sex and getting all the pinned up anger off of her chest.
This past weekend we really got into it over going out on the boat. She was really pissed and told me in the spot to call her bull. When he arrived she immediately had me lay under her and slid him inside her. As he was starting to cum she said I want you to stick that as far down his throat and cum and that’s exactly what he did. I felt her grab hold of me so I couldn’t move and him hold my head. My eyes were watering and I couldn’t breathe. He started cumming straight down my throat. She said “still want to go on the boat with your friends now?”
Everything seems ok now, I guess till next argument. She seems to have developed a way to release her anger in a different way.
She seems like one hell of a rollercoaster ride! LOL
Has she always had this mean streak? How long you been together? And how long she been getting BBC?

Oh I haven’t been inside her in several years. Part of the reason I do this is it’s the closest to sex I get. If I don’t do what she says I’m not allowed in the room and that really sucks. Funny to think if I don’t let a man cum in my mouth something worse can happen.

Oh I haven’t been inside her in several years. Part of the reason I do this is it’s the closest to sex I get. If I don’t do what she says I’m not allowed in the room and that really sucks. Funny to think if I don’t let a man cum in my mouth something worse can happen.
I thought from the title, you meant your anger, not hers

Back