Our Black Bull Humiliates My Husband when we met last night

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
We met with our Black Bull last night as we always do , only last night our bull was in a mood to totally humiliate my husband.
He brought a packet of regular size Durex condoms , telling my husband to get a tape measure then open a condom and lay it out with the measure.
My husband did as told . Then our bull started seducing me , kissing mu neck, ears working his way to my bust as he slowly stripped my dress from my body ( I and not allowed to wear any underwear other than stockings suspenders and stiletto shoes ) allowing him full access to my body .
As he started to play with my tits and moving to my pussy. My husband always gets an erection . Then as our bull is ready to penetrate my pussy my husband masturbates his little cock , shooting his seed. As our bull starts to penetrate his cock head into my needy cunt . Last night our bull told my husband to put the condom on his cock and masturbate with the condom on while watching his white whore wife begging for his black cock to fuck her cunt and fill her with his cum . As the condom is made for much larger cocks than my husband’s. See pictures of how little his cock is in the standard fitting condom , the picture tells its own story!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg