Oldest bbc

Did the bbc dude make her cum alot..was he old and grey haired..I love watching older bbc fucking young white girls... did you watch her fucking the older bbc

What is the oldest bbc a female has fucked and did he keep his bbc hard through out the night.. thanks for all women who participated
This is a very hot idea. I also love it when she is skinny and he is overweight. Such a fucking turn on

So far my oldest BBC gentleman was 58. Very well hung and extremely girthy. He knew how to use it and made me come multiple times in a 4 hour period. He had a very tight body for a man his age and was extremely attractive. Unfortunately he was a one off and haven't seen him again, as he was on a business trip, but we have stayed in touch should he get back here

So far my oldest BBC gentleman was 58. Very well hung and extremely girthy. He knew how to use it and made me come multiple times in a 4 hour period. He had a very tight body for a man his age and was extremely attractive. Unfortunately he was a one off and haven't seen him again, as he was on a business trip, but we have stayed in touch should he get back here
Oh god that sounds so hot!! 4 hours!! Was that a record for you?

Back