obsessed with the idea of BBC in Sydney fucking my conservative wife

ozfitforlife

Male
Gold Member
I am looking for a genuine BBC in Sydney Australia of African American, Carribean or African Origin to help seduce my wife.
She is very conservative in nature and does not know that I am trying to arrange this, for various reasons this is not something I ca bring up with her directly the main reason is we have a family and I am an not willing to risk the relationship by raising this and so the best option is to try and arrange for her to have the opportunity in a natural setting.

I have a few ideas how we can make this work and can coach you with her likes and dislikes so that you can quickly build raport with her and get her guard down. I am the only guy she has been with or fucked so I believe that under the right circumstances if someone pays her attention and compliments her she would be flattered and she may be able to be seduced but it would take someone with the right personality and looks to make it work.

the most important thing is that she is respected and if she rejects the idea I would expect you to respect her enough to move on.

Please let me know if anyone in Sydney is keen and lets discuss further.

I have pics I can share

Back