NYC - White Slave seeks BBC-Loving White Girl and/or Dominant Black Couple for BNWO Lifestyle

77mph

Male
Hello, I am a 32 year old white male living near NYC.

I am interested in being a slave to a BBC-loving white girl or a black couple.

I have my own apartment in Harrison, NJ, but I am in New York City very often. I work as an analyst. I finished graduate school with a master's degree.

I am bisexual and into race play. I am interested in finding a black couple that would like to have a submissive male to use for sexual and non-sexual purposes. Sexually, I am prepared to provide oral to both of you as well as rimming. I am great at massages and would provide foot and full body massages whenever you want. The male can also fuck me whenever he chooses, either ass or face.

Non-sexually, I can clean your house/apartment and wash your car. I can learn to cook your favorite foods. I can carry the woman's bags when she is shopping so she never feels tired.

My hope is to help provide resources for a large black family and help demographically replace white people. I would want my master to have a harem of white women to breed to both replace the next generation with black people and ensure those white women do not have white babies. I would help pay.

Limits are: nothing public, nothing illegal, nothing expensive (I am not super wealthy on my end, but I'd spend more the more we know each other), and only light pain when administered. If an interracial couple, only the woman should be white. I am not interested in being a sub to a fellow white male.

I am single, but I'd help you find a white female slave(s) so you could have the complete set. I'd love to be cuckolded in the future. I want to help a black Dom breed white women by using my money to take care of his offspring. This would give him more resources to breed and further decrease the white race at the expense of black.

Helping a black king have a white breeding Harem would be ideal.

I won’t need much money to sustain myself if I live with my master. I would even be a toilet slave to my king and his women so I don’t have food costs.

If you have any questions, let me know. If you or someone you know might be interested, send me a message.

Thank you for your consideration.

Back