NYC slut

Earlier this year, my GF and I went long distance and we decided to open our relationship up. She had her first one night stand in May, wants to go to a sex club and is really opening up to new experiences!

She loves dominant, hung men to use her like an object, and is taking advantage of our open relationship by wanting to live out her slutty fantasies, such as threesomes and being a total slut.

She'll be in NYC in October and I want to set her up with a few guys at her hotel bar to show her she can (and should be) the total slut she is!

Earlier this year, my GF and I went long distance and we decided to open our relationship up. She had her first one night stand in May, wants to go to a sex club and is really opening up to new experiences!

She loves dominant, hung men to use her like an object, and is taking advantage of our open relationship by wanting to live out her slutty fantasies, such as threesomes and being a total slut.

She'll be in NYC in October and I want to set her up with a few guys at her hotel bar to show her she can (and should be) the total slut she is!
I’m on deck his link it

Hey Im in Ny and would love to meet her

Im in nyc, PM me

Interested

Back