Northern California - Dreadlock Black Dude, Catch Me Fucking Your Wife

I've been fucking dude's wives for years. These days I like setting up scenarios and ******* to kinda bring some more excitement to the vibe.
It's still lightly scripted so not too surprising, but lately I have the wife come over to the house in Los Gatos and we chill by the pool, *******, etc.
We get naked and start fucking in the hot tub or pool. (I make sure her dude knows when he is supposed to come over, he walks through the pool gate and catches his wife getting this black dick and loving it.
Different hubbies like different stuff. Some watch from the side of the house kinda peeking. Some take a seat pool side and watch the wife take the long strokes. And as you probably know, some like to be all in the mix and be up close to see and hear the big balls slapping against her pussy from the back.
I'm pretty much cool with everything as long as hubby is not touching me.

Afterwards I let everyone relax a bit at my place or we make videos, whatever we want really.
The funny thing is the write dudes are always surprised that my house is so nice, "for a black guy" LOL!
"Bitch, we in Silicon Valley, I work in Tech! What u thought?"

Attachments

• 432224506_28374.7414969.27283178.superphoto.jpg
    432224506_28374.7414969.27283178.superphoto.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 26
Back