Normal everyday couples that get into an occasional cuckold

Loridan

Couple
I'm not asking the probably fake people on here that say hubby is caged 24/7.
For the everyday "normal" couples that get with a black guy...
How do you find the guy?
Do you have a BBC you call and trust?
Where does the meet-up happen? Motel? Home?
What was the first time like? Was it planned?
I hoping the fun is just some part time excitement.

Were into mfm fun with a guy we know. It gets pretty intense, wife gets REALLY turned on and turns into a completely different woman for 3 hours while he's with us. She won't admit it but I'm pretty sure she'd be down with a good looking black guy fucking the hell out of her while I watch. She's started to comment about black guys we see out in public.
We're not looking for any humiliation, just to get my wife fucked like crazy for a couple of hours.
We're very normal and boing usually but we do enjoy some sexy fun occasionally.

How do you find the guy?

Were into mfm fun with a guy we know. It gets pretty intense, wife gets REALLY turned on and turns into a completely different woman for 3 hours while he's with us. She won't admit it but I'm pretty sure she'd be down with a good looking black guy fucking the hell out of her while I watch. She's started to comment about black guys we see out in public.
We're not looking for any humiliation, just to get my wife fucked like crazy for a couple of hours.

I think we fit the mold, although aged out, here's the short answer:

How do you find the guy? Wife's coworker. Big company, statewide - worked in a region she visited once a month. Knew him and his wife from company dinners, meetings and so on. Mutual attraction. We are talking about a utility here - overnight overtime is common for these workers.

Do you have a BBC you call and trust? Wife knew him for a few years before first overnight with him. Hot chemistry between them. They'd talked it out and come close several times. Once a month became the norm.

Where does the meet-up happen? Motel? Home? In her hotel room when she visited his district each month on business audits. He would never come to our home, didn't want me in the room with them.

What was the first time like? Was it planned? Wife and I were not yet married, but she says the first time was very, very good and happened when she invited him to join her in her hotel room after dinner with colleagues. She had her first orgasm within five minutes and always orgasmed with him is what she told me (after we got married and were discussing how to facilitate her continuing with him. We both wanted it.).

I hoping the fun is just some part time excitement. She always tried to get home as fast as possible the next day (two hour drive), and our sex was noticeably enhanced for days after. So was her mood. The "mood lift" (my term) was incredible. I think the anecdotal tales of mood lift are indeed a "thing," as I had a vasectomy before we married and he was fertile. It makes a difference in many ways.

My wife has a long term Bull in a "friends with benefits" relationship. So it's not an occasional hook up as they meet up like twice per month, in a hotel.
This summer, as our d@ughter is off at camp, he has visited our home a few times to play. I usually step out to give them some alone time.
An occasional hook up would almost be like a one night stand, and she is not into that.

How do you find the guy?

Usually I meet the wife in a club or a bar and then she admits about her husband who doesn’t get to be in a room until later stages of the relationship so we make sure all of us are comfortable.

How do you find the guy?

In addition, I hate to break it to you but you are not a normal couple and it doesn’t matter if you don’t look for any humiliation you are already being humiliated when your wife fucks someone else and comments about black cocks.

She fucks different men and comments about their cocks, she does not see you as a real man, if that is not a humiliation, idk what it is

In addition, I hate to break it to you but you are not a normal couple and it doesn’t matter if you don’t look for any humiliation you are already being humiliated when your wife fucks someone else and comments about black cocks.

She fucks different men and comments about their cocks, she does not see you as a real man, if that is not a humiliation, idk what it is
i don't believe your biased $hit is of anybody's interest. Grow up and get yourself a life boy.

Look man I am the only one who told you the truth. instead of appreciating it you are being rude to me.

(...)
i didn't mean to be rude and if i was i am sorry. i was a bit upset TBH about your biased statement which BTW was nothing more than an opinion, your opinion, and not a fact. A fact can be true or false. An opinion on the other hand can never be verified. Everybody has their own.

You telling people they "are not a normal couple" just because they are not trapped in a monogamous lifestyle is rude and makes me wonder if you are aware what site you are on. Perhaps this is not the right forum website for you to enjoy.
And assuming things about somebody you don't know is plain stupid. E.g. when you say "she (the OP's wife) does not see you as a real man". Really? How would you know? Plenty of wives are being shared by their husbands and have every due respect for their husbands and their manlihood. Your assumption is biased and nonsensical (unless you know the couple and how the woman feels about her man which you don't).

(...)

What is a humiliation to you?
Humiliation is an emotion that either you feel or you don't. It's a matter of the mind. Not everybody feels an emotion (humiliation in this example) for the same reasons or facts. Some people are triggered others are not.

i speak with experience when i tell you i have occasionally sexually shared an ex girlfriend of mine with other men and NEVER felt humiliated by it. And why would i? Sex is about the most natural activity adults do. And if a guy thinks he must be the best lover in the world in order to satisfy and keep a Woman he is delusional. There will always be somebody who's worse and somebody who's better. That's also but natural. But what's the point of sharing a Woman with the prospect of bad sex? That doesn't make sense, does it?
Honestly not every third "player" was good in the sheets, yet those experiences were good nonetheless because it is about more than just the sex. The whole process of preparation, game of seduction, her being flirted with - the pick-up-game was fun already. The element of surprise with somebody new, not knowing what he will be packing or what kind of a lover (skilled or not, passionate or more dominant, etc.) he will be is also part of the attraction of the wifesharing lifestyle. - At least for us and the variant how we used to play the field. ;) Regards.

One person's humiliation is a cuck's turn-on!
I would pay for my wife's mani/pedi and waxing so she is silky smooth for her Bull. I buy expensive and sexy bras & panties so she feels sexy and turn on her Bull.
Pay for the hotel reservations where they spend the night. Allowing and encouraging my wife to have extramarital sex with a black Bull. When we have sex, she tells me how much better her Bull is and how bigger and thicker his cock is compared to mine.
Many people may consider this humiliating, but this is such a turn on for me and turbo charges our sex life.

i didn't mean to be rude and if i was i am sorry. i was a bit upset TBH about your biased statement which BTW was nothing more than an opinion, your opinion, and not a fact. A fact can be true or false. An opinion on the other hand can never be verified. Everybody has their own.

You telling people they "are not a normal couple" just because they are not trapped in a monogamous lifestyle is rude and makes me wonder if you are aware what site you are on. Perhaps this is not the right forum website for you to enjoy.
And assuming things about somebody you don't know is plain stupid. E.g. when you say "she (the OP's wife) does not see you as a real man". Really? How would you know? Plenty of wives are being shared by their husbands and have every due respect for their husbands and their manlihood. Your assumption is biased and nonsensical (unless you know the couple and how the woman feels about her man which you don't).

Humiliation is an emotion that either you feel or you don't. It's a matter of the mind. Not everybody feels an emotion (humiliation in this example) for the same reasons or facts. Some people are triggered others are not.

i speak with experience when i tell you i have occasionally sexually shared an ex girlfriend of mine with other men and NEVER felt humiliated by it. And why would i? Sex is about the most natural activity adults do. And if a guy thinks he must be the best lover in the world in order to satisfy and keep a Woman he is delusional. There will always be somebody who's worse and somebody who's better. That's also but natural. But what's the point of sharing a Woman with the prospect of bad sex? That doesn't make sense, does it?
Honestly not every third "player" was good in the sheets, yet those experiences were good nonetheless because it is about more than just the sex. The whole process of preparation, game of seduction, her being flirted with - the pick-up-game was fun already. The element of surprise with somebody new, not knowing what he will be packing or what kind of a lover (skilled or not, passionate or more dominant, etc.) he will be is also part of the attraction of the wifesharing lifestyle. - At least for us and the variant how we used to play the field. ;) Regards.

No worries! I just wanted to say my piece no hard feelings.

You lost me when you said your wife respects your manlihood, because if she would, she wouldn’t let someone else fill her up and then comment on other men’s cock. Don’t give me that bullshit that you are a normal couple because normal is a wife and a husband only having sex with each other only, if you think otherwise it is not that you would see every day and if you think that is normal, then try to go to a married wife and ask her for sex in front of her man and see what happens.

If you choose that life and happy with it, that’s fine but you can’t say it is a normal lifestyle.

Your wife is basically telling you you are not man enough to satisfy her and she needs other dicks in her life.

You can tell yourself whatever you want but you can’t change facts. If you love kink sex and out of the ordinary by letting your wife get fucked by other people, sure but it doesn’t make it normal. If you ok with your wife humiliates you, sure but it doesn’t make it not humiliation.

This website is for a kink and not a normal sex.

I wish you all the best my boy

Humiliations between a loving couple are no bad thing. And the feelings we get, may be humiliating to many, but good cuckolds learn to find joy in them. So it is all positive and part of a healthy, loving relationship.

Damn....
We are very normal. We have jobs, we're empty nesters, we have a nice clean home, we drive late model cars. We are both in shape, we dress well, we have no tats. We don't smoke, we ******* socially and moderately. We have a pretty big circle of classy friends. We often get with friends for social gatherings. Rarely do we hear anyone cuss, we don't swear. Other than some friendly positive comments about each other's spouses I've never noticed anything inappropriate.
My wife and I do enjoy sexy fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. None of our friends know we're into this and we don't want them to find out.
My conservative and polite wife turns into a sex machine when he's with us. Sometimes it's like she can't get enough. We take turns with her and she gets REALLY turned on. We fuck her for 2 or 3 hours, I might say she fucks us. She has no problem getting naked, making out with him then they have sex in many positions till he let's it go then I start with her. It's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT.
It's just something extra we fit into our sex life.
No humiliation, no negative comments, just fun. We love each other and our sex life is fantastic.

Back