Next Update - Progressed from Hotel to Home - BBC Dildo, Vibrator, Next Steps - Advise Please

Hello All the stunning Kings and Queens,

So, I've been a little despondent lately as I was really enjoying the chastity side but Sarah is not really that keen. She told me she wants to stop playing with toys since the hotel as it's affecting her. She also told me.. if i put the chastity cage back on.. it's going to have consequences.

Anyway.. this weekend, after a little wine we went to the room when everyone was asleep and we had the craziest experience since our hotel room encounters.

We started playing around and Sarah immediately had me go down and eat her pussy. She then told me to fuck her from behind and Sarah started twerking on my dick. She has been doing hip hop dance for about a month now!! Wow.. I nearly came immediately but she told me Don't You Dare CUM!!! She then told me to lie on my back and she barely let me stick my dick in her.. and she started whispering.. she said.. so.. I've been thinking, i think you need to find me a big black cock to fuck.. and she started teasing my dick while slowly twerking her dripping wet pussy on me. She then giggled and said.. tell me again.. you want me to lock you up and you watch me fuck a black guy? Then she started fucking me hard and said.. you know what... you just don't fill me like that black cock and she got on her knees and made me stick the dildo in her while she fucked it.. I had to use the dildo on her... 9Inches and her pussy just swallowed it like nothing!! I think she came, but she said she didn't.

She had me lie down again and kept teasing me, she did not want me to cum but all the excitement was eventually too much and i pushed my dick up and into her pussy. She just kept her hips still and laughed while i came.

Sarah told me to go down on her, and I ate both our cum from her pussy. When we were done, i asked "So, you want me to find you a black cock and she said of course". The next day, she said it was all just part of the fantasy...

Thoughts????

It looks like she is doing it for you more than herself. Also it seems like she is not genuinely into it (being in a "leading" position). Perhaps she is even afraid of how it might affect your relationship, how it might drive you apart instead of create a stronger bond between you. Of course i may be wrong. 🤷‍♂️
See... emotions are always a mix of feelings. On the one hand she may think it's hot and be toying with the thought of having great(er) sex "on the side" while on the other hand she may be scared of leaving the safe ground of your established relationship when changing it.
Any advice given on a forum like this (including my own) can never be as relevant or replace open and honest communication between the two of you. Go as deep as to discuss each others feelings/emotions including fears and make sure to know each others desires and, maybe even more important, your boundaries. ❗
iDK. Would be interesting to hear Sarah's side of the story too. my guess is that she feels weird about the chastity and FemDom aspect which seems like one of the things you are getting off to. Also opening a relationship to include others is a huge step! Many Women prefer to keep it in the conformity of roleplay within the couple's sex life, or otherwise go behind their partner's back more easily than take the plunge and make that step together. - Many times the decision is a matter of risk analysis. :oops:

It looks like she is doing it for you more than herself. Also it seems like she is not genuinely into it (being in a "leading" position). Perhaps she is even afraid of how it might affect your relationship, how it might drive you apart instead of create a stronger bond between you. Of course i may be wrong. 🤷‍♂️
See... emotions are always a mix of feelings. On the one hand she may think it's hot and be toying with the thought of having great(er) sex "on the side" while on the other hand she may be scared of leaving the safe ground of your established relationship when changing it.
Any advice given on a forum like this (including my own) can never be as relevant or replace open and honest communication between the two of you. Go as deep as to discuss each others feelings/emotions including fears and make sure to know each others desires and, maybe even more important, your boundaries. ❗
iDK. Would be interesting to hear Sarah's side of the story too. my guess is that she feels weird about the chastity and FemDom aspect which seems like one of the things you are getting off to. Also opening a relationship to include others is a huge step! Many Women prefer to keep it in the conformity of roleplay within the couple's sex life, or otherwise go behind their partner's back more easily than take the plunge and make that step together. - Many times the decision is a matter of risk analysis. :oops:
I believe your assessment is incredibly accurate, given the limited information. The question is… do we keep playing, or put a lid on this before it gets out of hand or keep playing and see how far we go while still building our relationship.

Have you contemplated getting a cock sleeve? I just used one with my wife this week and it was amazing. I got a cheap one off Amazon for like $30, but now we’re looking and more premium expensive ones.

She gets the satisfaction of getting bbc, but it’s more interactive than a simple dildo

Have you contemplated getting a cock sleeve? I just used one with my wife this week and it was amazing. I got a cheap one off Amazon for like $30, but now we’re looking and more premium expensive ones.

She gets the satisfaction of getting bbc, but it’s more interactive than a simple dildo
I will take a look and see if we can give it a try. Especially when she's really horny and wants more. I could just slip it on.

Sarah is horny for BBC!

Sarah is worried about screwing up your relationship.

She cares about your feelings; she doesn't want to hurt you.

But she is aching to feel a black bull fill & stretch her pussy!
Keep roll playing. Keep reassuring her that you love her and you want her to take that next step.

Arrange to meet a black guy for drinks, maybe at a club with dancing. Make sure everyone is clear this is just a "get to know you" meeting. No pressure for anything more to happen. Talk, drin-k, dance. Then go home and discuss. Once she is comfortable with the guy & sees you didn't freak out or get jealous, maybe she'll be ready to take it further.

Back