next steps for gf?

rks10

Male
so were off and on currently but i think she has been stepping out our relationship... i think she found out through going through my phone my addiction for bbc and shes been acting weird past few weeks. i know shes dated black guys before i just dont know how to ask/confront her to see if shes been cheating and if she knows about my bbc fantasies. any bbc bulls feel free to hit my inbox if you wanna discuss or maybe ill share some pics, just kinda confused about our relationship rn

so were off and on currently but i think she has been stepping out our relationship... i think she found out through going through my phone my addiction for bbc and shes been acting weird past few weeks. i know shes dated black guys before i just dont know how to ask/confront her to see if shes been cheating and if she knows about my bbc fantasies. any bbc bulls feel free to hit my inbox if you wanna discuss or maybe ill share some pics, just kinda confused about our relationship rn
the fact that you want to "share" pics - is not a good sign.

Sounds to me like you're not in a relationship right now and so "confronting" her sounds like a bad idea. What exactly are you going to say to her?

Ummm- hello, I know we aren't dating, but are you cheating on me?

You know what she's going to say back:

"Are you insane?"

"So we havent been on a date in over a month - and you want to know what im doing with my private life??"

Dude - you need to come back to earth and live in reality. You are single, you don't have a partner. And the minute you share her photos with complete strangers on the internet - you are actually violating the law. Yes, it is illegal to share intimate photos of your partner to strangers on the internet without her consent.

Stop doing what you're doing.

Back