Newish

WhtCplNC

Couple
Real Person
Hello all!! Newish to the site. My husband usually post. Looking for BBC in NC. It’s been about 8 years since we have played some with another. Very excited to find someone nearby. Hubby loves to watch and participate 😍 I love to have him in his cage until he’s told otherwise…

Attachments

• B7371BFE-13BD-47EF-82C8-BCAD9FD8EA29.jpeg
    B7371BFE-13BD-47EF-82C8-BCAD9FD8EA29.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
Hello all!! Newish to the site. My husband usually post. Looking for BBC in NC. It’s been about 8 years since we have played some with another. Very excited to find someone nearby. Hubby loves to watch and participate 😍 I love to have him in his cage until he’s told otherwise…
BBC in Raleigh and interested, pm?

You look great!

What part of NC? it can be a big state.

Nice tits 😋😋

welcome back and happy hunting to you

DM me. I think we are close

Beautiful tits!

Back