VixenCameila

Couple
From
UK
So thought I’d just just do what it say introduce. Mid thirties couple UK Based.

Vixen is Beautiful slim snow bunny hourglass figure with b cup, and bouncy ass,

Myself moderately fit half Thai European guy.

Confessed to the hotwife BBC fantasy a couple years back, and where as Vixen is very conservative we’ve made improvements along the way. Currently living separately due to working on the other side of the country currently, our most recent progress was I got her a 9 inch bbc dildo, she’s been reserved but told me she first properly met it this week... and just told me she dressed herself up for it and ride it in front of the mirror.

Glad I got this for her as the next 8 weeks as we come out of lock down seem long and just love the idea she would have gotten herself use to bigger in the mean time whilst I can’t touch her

any bulls played with amwf couples??

Dont rush, she must be interested for sure, so make things just how you want them together and you will have some memorable times together, have fun x

Dont rush, she must be interested for sure, so make things just how you want them together and you will have some memorable times together, have fun x
Thank you! Could never rush her even if I tried haha. She leads in this I’ve always said though I she has the occasional encouragement from me love her peeked interest in what videos I’ve been watching. Thanks for the message stay safe

Back