New to this, from the West Valley in AZ

daad247

Male
Gold Member
Hi there. I’m a married male, non-African-American living in the west Valley of Arizona specifically in surprise. I found this site as a result of a lifelong fantasy and love of interracial sex. I’m on here to try and fulfilled this fantasy, which is to watch a black man with a white or Latina woman. Not sure how else I can go about it, but I figured posting here will help this get started.

Hi there. I’m a married male, non-African-American living in the west Valley of Arizona specifically in surprise. I found this site as a result of a lifelong fantasy and love of interracial sex. I’m on here to try and fulfilled this fantasy, which is to watch a black man with a white or Latina woman. Not sure how else I can go about it, but I figured posting here will help this get started.
Welcome to the site and good luck on your hunt. 💋

Are you trying to watch your wife with another man or just watch a couple have sex?

Back