New to the scene

Hello All,

I'm new to being out in the open about my preference for darker skin. Although I'm comfortable with any types, Big Black Cocks hold a special place for me. My first time was when I was 24 and catching a plane for the holidays. I had an early flight and booked a hotel to stay at the night before.

Once I was settled in my room, I posted an add on craigslist and selected a slightly older Black man to meet with in my room. He arrived just after I finished my shower and i let him in with just a towel around my waist. He came in went to the bed and pulled out his cock. I was immediately drawn to it and knelt down and took him in my mouth and suck his cock until he was hard and ready. Then he pulled me to the bed, pulled off his clothes, and pushed his cock into me. i was still relaxed and oiled from the shower and as soon as I felt him stretch me out, I came. He then fucked me for an hour or so before pumping his load. we said our fair-wells and I shakily went to bed.

Ever since I have always felt turned on by the idea of a mature black dick in my hands, my mouth, and my ass.

I've had a few other encounters, but that one stands out.

Anyway, its a pleasure to be here and I look forward to learning much about the community.

Back