New to South Dakota

nosafewords605

Male
Gold Member
From
SD, US
Just arrived in South Dakota. I’m originally from Ohio. I’m no stranger to this lifestyle. I’ve always enjoyed interacting with hotwives and couples. However, this is the first time I decided to join a website like this. I want to connect with people here in the midwest South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska. I’m always up for a good conversation and of course, having some adult fun. I’m unattached at the moment and drama free. I am a professional so discretion is a must for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpeg
    IMG_1672.jpeg
    624 KB · Views: 38
Just arrived in South Dakota. I’m originally from Ohio. I’m no stranger to this lifestyle. I’ve always enjoyed interacting with hotwives and couples. However, this is the first time I decided to join a website like this. I want to connect with people here in the midwest South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska. I’m always up for a good conversation and of course, having some adult fun. I’m unattached at the moment and drama free. I am a professional so discretion is a must for me.
We are a professional, early 40s couple looking for a legal aged, hung black man to
Email/Chat and maybe more depending. Totally new to this idea . She had sex
With a black guy in college, and We have multiple black toys and fantasize about adding a third to the mix. She loves big black dick. She’s a pale redhead with shaved pink lips and a real red bush. Discretion is a
Must for us as well
IMG_4754.jpegIMG_4755.jpeg

Back