Hello lovely people on this site,

We are an Asian couple (he is Canadian BC, she is Chinese) and we are 28 and 26 years old. Currently living in Budapest. Cassie (the wife) is very shy and gets nervous, but she yearns to be BBC throat and anal trained, my husband is never allowed to use me anally because I am reserving it for BBC bulls only. Cassie has a petite figure, you will see later because we will be posting in the "verified users" section soon when we have time, since we think it is important for the serious people to find real couples.

We are not in any hurry, so hopefully we will always be around. We have limited experience because it's not easy to find a right bull immidiately. We are also into different kinks based on who we are with, we want to cater mainly to our bull's pleasure and fantasies, to tailor the experience for him completely based on his demands, needs and wants. Cassie has the philosophy that her Bulls' pleasure is the priority and that she must tolerate and do what she must to make sure he is relieved. Hopefully she will prove to herself and those around her that she is capable of that, and to contribute to the BNWO.

Looking forwards to interact more on this platform with everyone! Adding a picture we took in the hotel on our anniversary.

Lots of love,
Cassie & Oliver
1000005457.jpg

Hello lovely people on this site,

We are an Asian couple (he is Canadian BC, she is Chinese) and we are 28 and 26 years old. Currently living in Budapest. Cassie (the wife) is very shy and gets nervous, but she yearns to be BBC throat and anal trained, my husband is never allowed to use me anally because I am reserving it for BBC bulls only. Cassie has a petite figure, you will see later because we will be posting in the "verified users" section soon when we have time, since we think it is important for the serious people to find real couples.

We are not in any hurry, so hopefully we will always be around. We have limited experience because it's not easy to find a right bull immidiately. We are also into different kinks based on who we are with, we want to cater mainly to our bull's pleasure and fantasies, to tailor the experience for him completely based on his demands, needs and wants. Cassie has the philosophy that her Bulls' pleasure is the priority and that she must tolerate and do what she must to make sure he is relieved. Hopefully she will prove to herself and those around her that she is capable of that, and to contribute to the BNWO.

Looking forwards to interact more on this platform with everyone! Adding a picture we took in the hotel on our anniversary.

Lots of love,
Cassie & Oliver
View attachment 7563355
Very welcome, hope this site provides you the interactions and the fun you're looking for!

Back