New PA Couple

nick&jess

Couple
From
PA, US
Hey everyone. New couple here. We have been members to this site for about a month now. Just exploring the lifestyle and our boundaries. We are both in our late twenties. What we really want well what I want is something more consistent instead of going out and meeting a guy for the night. I have had my first experience with a bull last weekend and it was great but he wasn’t what I was looking for. We want someone who is consistent, respectful and someone who just wants to have fun. We are both good extremely busy people with work and life so we also want someone who is flexible and understands if we can not hangout all the time. (Which happened with the last guy lol) If anyone is interested just dm us and I’ll get back to you. If it works out we can FaceTime or whatever and see where it goes from there!

Hey everyone. New couple here. We have been members to this site for about a month now. Just exploring the lifestyle and our boundaries. We are both in our late twenties. What we really want well what I want is something more consistent instead of going out and meeting a guy for the night. I have had my first experience with a bull last weekend and it was great but he wasn’t what I was looking for. We want someone who is consistent, respectful and someone who just wants to have fun. We are both good extremely busy people with work and life so we also want someone who is flexible and understands if we can not hangout all the time. (Which happened with the last guy lol) If anyone is interested just dm us and I’ll get back to you. If it works out we can FaceTime or whatever and see where it goes from there!
What region of PA you from, 23 m virgin bbc here

Hey I'm close to washing Pa and interested lmk

I’ll DM now

3026029844 text us

My first few couple ever was from Philly! I left so many loads in Philadelphia hotwives that I feel a sense of attachment there!♠️

Back