New here! Busty wife

wifehasbigtits

Couple
Gold Member
New couple here ~ 40 to 45 years old. Hoping we can show more of my wife to BBC’s and chat. Would love to meet with like minded couples from or in NY and PA or eventually meet with the right BBC for a MMF or MMFF.

She’s gorgeous with large natural boobs and such soft beautiful skin, especially her pussy. She’s attracted to women, and obviously likes giant BBC. I’m always amazed at how she can take our big black dildos so deep and how well and easily her pussy stretches, which turns me on a lot. She doesn’t think it’s that big of a deal but I’m always impressed lol maybe she’s just built for it ;)

IMG_2895.jpegIMG_5733.jpeg

New couple here ~ 40 to 45 years old. Hoping we can show more of my wife to BBC’s and chat. Would love to meet with like minded couples from or in NY and PA or eventually meet with the right BBC for a MMF or MMFF.

She’s gorgeous with large natural boobs and such soft beautiful skin, especially her pussy. She’s attracted to women, and obviously likes giant BBC. I’m always amazed at how she can take our big black dildos so deep and how well and easily her pussy stretches, which turns me on a lot. She doesn’t think it’s that big of a deal but I’m always impressed lol maybe she’s just built for it ;)

View attachment 7320466View attachment 7320465
Nice juggs

There's a very active forum for NY/NJ members I think you'll enjoy, but it's in the Private Verified Members section.

That's lovely

Back