New girlfriend, already want to see her blacked 😬

I used to post about my wife all the time, we're currently going through a divorce because she left me. Now I have a new gf and we've only been together for a few weeks yet I already imagine her sucking on a black guy's big dick and imagine her little pussy getting ravaged by a big ripped black cock. It's probably wayyy too soon to break her the news but I ultimately really want to see her getting blacked

Last edited:
I used to post about my wife all the time, we're currently going through a divorce because she left me. Now I have a new gf and we've only been together for a few weeks yet I already imagine her sucking on a black guy's big dick and imagine her little pussy getting ravaged by a big ripped black cock. It's probably wayyy too soon to break her the news but I ultimately really want to see her getting blacked
Let's see what she looks like 👍 👌

Id say that with one on the way out and a new girlfreind in a 2 week stage it might be best to consider why the first one left and your sexual kink might be best kept under wraps until you determine if this one will stick around or has a proclivity for accepting your kink. You've been with this woman for 14 days - slow down with projcting your fetish onto her. If you do it might be a very short relationship. Did your fetish affect the first marriage?

Yes you can switch this off. Its a learned behaviour. All learned behaviour can be modified- including sexual.
We have been here before @AnnieS
For hundreds of years people were persecuted for being gay and held back. Many still do, for fear of what society may do to them. Similarly.....
A cuckold male one day discovers his sexuality. And it is a huge realisation that finally makes sense. No he isnt Gay, straight, Bi, he is not perverted, or just obsessing over some fetish. He is just meant to be a cuckold and it now makes sense that his woman is not interested in sex with him, yet she was in all or some of her previous relationships. Not all men are created equal. And finally, we are heading toward a time where for women, there are men who realise their roles and they absolutely can love a man without him being their main source of sexual fulfillment.
It is not a 'learned behaviour' it is a Sexuality. And sadly, only other Cuckold men fully understand what Im saying here. We just need women and Bull type males to accept and embrace this. Then we can all be happy and fulfilled.
We can only live in hope.

Back