New girl im seeing from NY wants a BBC 3sum! Seeking BBC

So I met this new woman and were starting to date, but we already discussed trying new stuff and the 3sum thing is what I mentioned and she is down for it. But she personally would prefer a jamacian man she said that's more lighter and the bleached look. Also skinny and not too huge . Maybe 8" or so max . If any bbc is interested hmu!
1000018555.jpg1000018553.jpg

Kelly Clarkson Reaction GIF by The Voice

Really, wow! Do you think this is 1-800-Dial-a-black man? You just punch in your preferences and poof he's at your front door?
What if it was reversed and a black guy says he wants a white girl, but a bleached one, with an 8" deep 😼 from Norway. Sounds a bit racist doesn't it 🤔
Hey I'm jus going by her request, it doesn't habe to be exactly all that but she has a certain type she's attracted to in a sexual way. I didn't type " only respond if you fit 100% the criteria"

How is it racist to have a preference in a sexual partner?
Exactly my point bro. Anything you say even if it's a preference in a look.of your white and speaking about another person that's of a different ethnicity it "racist" cuz everyone's a bunch of little cry baby wusses in 2024 . Pll cud call me a racist all they want and play that blame game I don't care . If I'm being descriptive trying to describe a person that's black, I'm gonna say the black dude lol. If their white like me I'm gonna say the white dude, if theor yellow I'm gonna say yellow , if their zebra striped in gonna say zebra stripped lol.. that racist game won't work on me because I'm being descriptive or cuz the girl I'm seeing has a type of look and size she'd like to find. Whatever

Y'all are blind to the reality of the world. Y'all need to get out more. You're prefernce is biased. Probably won't get that either.
Nothing biased about her having a type, if it was her choosing between two guys : ome was a skater /rocker, the other was a ball player / rapper, if she's looking for a skater/ rocker she's not gonna pick the ball player / rapper. She's not gonna pick A skinny dude if she likes muscular dudes, etc. There's nothing wrong with her having a type! Idk if you let any type of bbc fuck ya just cuz ones dick is big . But some ppl aren't doing it and going to do it just cuz of the guys size.
He asked, I responded. He won't because there isn't a female, but I like your optimism 😉
There isn't a female? Yea totally cuz I just made this up for my own entertainment, si busted me.. lol 😆 give me a break. The girl in the pics Is the one that wants to do it. Bur its cool this site usally does turn out pointless most the tile for these situations. Used to it.

Nothing biased about her having a type, if it was her choosing between two guys : ome was a skater /rocker, the other was a ball player / rapper, if she's looking for a skater/ rocker she's not gonna pick the ball player / rapper. She's not gonna pick A skinny dude if she likes muscular dudes, etc. There's nothing wrong with her having a type! Idk if you let any type of bbc fuck ya just cuz ones dick is big . But some ppl aren't doing it and going to do it just cuz of the guys size.

There isn't a female? Yea totally cuz I just made this up for my own entertainment, si busted me.. lol 😆 give me a break. The girl in the pics Is the one that wants to do it. Bur its cool this site usally does turn out pointless most the tile for these situations. Used to it.
However you didn't say that, you went by race and color. Being that you've been on here since 2021 as a "couple" yet you have another female that's " new" and the history of this site, well let's just say, "it is what it is" 🤷🏼‍♀️

Really, wow! Do you think this is 1-800-Dial-a-black man? You just punch in your preferences and poof he's at your front door?
What if it was reversed and a black guy says he wants a white girl, but a bleached one, with an 8" deep 😼 from Norway. Sounds a bit racist doesn't it 🤔
I'll have had more than one of those from Norway !! actually been there done that as I spent half my life in Sweden. I fully appreciate your rejection of the FETISH < the cock as opposed to the man > She definitely comes across racist in that she wants a specific whited out BBC, not too dark as that's too B L A C K, yet she wants black cock. as opposed to a man she freely connects to whatever his shade. smacks of the divisive relationships some whites encourage among mixed race people and the Blackman parent. I could go on. :lips:

Last edited:
So I met this new woman and were starting to date, but we already discussed trying new stuff and the 3sum thing is what I mentioned and she is down for it. But she personally would prefer a jamacian man she said that's more lighter and the bleached look. Also skinny and not too huge . Maybe 8" or so max . If any bbc is interested hmu!
View attachment 7403402View attachment 7403404

I'm just here for the comments 🍿

But but that was a very Weird and EXACT request. I've been doing this a long time. It sounds like she's been checking out a particular guy and she just basically described HIM lol

The fact that you're showing up and you described a PARTICULAR person I get what just Jenna is talking about like how many people even Look like that?? 🤔😅

Black, but not TOO black

Jamaican, actually

Light skinneded lol

Bleached (wtf!??)

'BBC' but not TOO big 🤦🏽‍♂️

Well good luck on your search, 'Goldilocks' 🤣

Yea, I too wondered what "bleached look" means on a black man?! I once bleached my hair so it was blonde color rather than the normal dark brown. Is that what that means? LOL

I'm just here for the comments 🍿

But but that was a very Weird and EXACT request. I've been doing this a long time. It sounds like she's been checking out a particular guy and she just basically described HIM lol

The fact that you're showing up and you described a PARTICULAR person I get what just Jenna is talking about like how many people even Look like that?? 🤔😅

Black, but not TOO black

Jamaican, actually

Light skinneded lol

Bleached (wtf!??)

'BBC' but not TOO big 🤦🏽‍♂️

Well good luck on your search, 'Goldilocks' 🤣
The s hit i be talking about in this area lol

Back