New, but I have a stupid Kink....

AgnesinMunich

Female
From
Germany
Hello, my name is Agnes and I'm from Germany, from Munich to be exact, and I don't know how I ended up here, but I don't know, somehow I like it here, apart from the fact that I have this one stupid kink that apparently drove me here for whatever reason... breeding... I know it sounds really stupid but hey, what can you do... women... but it would be really cool to meet new faces. ^^ I hope my English is OK?

Attachments

• gfg.jpg
    gfg.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 197
Your English is perfect. I’m new on this site also, it’s nice to have like minded people on here with you.

Hello, my name is Agnes and I'm from Germany, from Munich to be exact, and I don't know how I ended up here, but I don't know, somehow I like it here, apart from the fact that I have this one stupid kink that apparently drove me here for whatever reason... breeding... I know it sounds really stupid but hey, what can you do... women... but it would be really cool to meet new faces. ^^ I hope my English is OK?

I'm also blonde but from Berlin! It's only natural for us to take black dick in us ;)

Your English is OK, but your body looks FANTASTIC 🔥🔥🔥

Back