New and looking for advice…

CS KY

Couple
From
KY, US
So I need some real advice here… My wife is somewhat unaware of this fantasy that is now literally all I think about. She’s typically not lots of fun; however, a few times a year we get to go out for a long weekend. She drinks and parties a bit and turn into a complete slut… then wakes up the next morning and all is back to normal…

We’ve been together for over a decade and she’s never said it but I truly feel like under the right circumstances, she would absolutely jump on a bbc.

Do I plan ahead and have a or multiple chance encounters as we are out, find a way to get in the hotel room and let things happen?

I’m asking for legit advice here and I appreciate any input!

Thanks!!!!

So I need some real advice here… My wife is somewhat unaware of this fantasy that is now literally all I think about. She’s typically not lots of fun; however, a few times a year we get to go out for a long weekend. She drinks and parties a bit and turn into a complete slut… then wakes up the next morning and all is back to normal…

We’ve been together for over a decade and she’s never said it but I truly feel like under the right circumstances, she would absolutely jump on a bbc.

Do I plan ahead and have a or multiple chance encounters as we are out, find a way to get in the hotel room and let things happen?

I’m asking for legit advice here and I appreciate any input!

Thanks!!!!

Back