Need some advice from real couples or bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was very apprehensive about following through with fucking a bbc. She agreed to go through with it but she wanted it to be with 1 guy and agreed to make it a long term thing if it went well. She went through with it and her first time with him was very good. That was about 1.5 years ago. She has seen him roughly every 2 months during this time. The last couple times she has been with him he has been kind of withdrawn. He is also always late when we set up a time and place. Tonight we setup for him to come over and he messaged shortly before the scheduled time to say that he wouldn't be able to stay long. Long story short it ended up he basically wanted to just come over and have her suck him off without giving her anything in return. I've been thinking it might be time to move on and look for a new guy but she was very adamant that she is not going to be sleeping around with a bunch of different guys. I'm not sure what to do. Should I try and talk her into finding another bull or keep putting up with this and risk her becoming even more frustrated with the situation, possibly being turned off to the whole idea of cuckold/bbc?

I've been thinking it might be time to move on and look for a new guy but she was very adamant that she is not going to be sleeping around with a bunch of different guys.
.... It sounds like his interest in your wife has no doubt changed. Possibly its from something she said, or maybe she's getting a bit clingy, or interfering with his true desire to just sample lots of married, white pussy. Maybe he was making demands, like her stop screwing you, etc which your wife wasn't willing to give him. Were you possibly wanting to get involved in a 3-some or maybe bi-sexual relationship? Regardless, he is no longer getting what he wants from her, and as the old song goes "The Thrill Has Gone, The Thrill Has Gone Away". You being a male, yourself, you know how knee jerking responsive men can be ... we hardly plan anything. Women not that much so ... they look forward a bit further. So, its easier to get guys interested and just as easy to lose their attention ... sometimes my wife says I have the attention span of a knat.
.... I don't think you're wanting her to "sleep around" ... doesn't sound like it, unless your interpretation of that is having sexual involvements with several men at a time. She needs to accept the change and the two of you start searching for a new male ... one at a time.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

As @MacNfries has said, for whatever reason the Black man's interest in your wife has waned. It can be a number of things that has caused this and you may never know what it is. I would ask him outright if he wants to continue meeting and go from there. I do think no matter what his answer is that you all start looking for another Black man.

It can be frustrating finding another Black man but it will be worth it in the long run.

No they are not meeting without me. I would actually be ok with that if that's what she wanted but it's not. Thank you for the advise I'm trying to talk to her about moving on from him. It's going to be difficult because he was really the only guy, other than me, that she has ever been with, we had a one night stand with a different black man about 5 years ago.

No they are not meeting without me. I would actually be ok with that if that's what she wanted but it's not. Thank you for the advise I'm trying to talk to her about moving on from him. It's going to be difficult because he was really the only guy, other than me, that she has ever been with, we had a one night stand with a different black man about 5 years ago.
He maybe just got into a real relationship with someone. Fantasies don't last forever. If you want a permanent guy then you should have that understood in the beginning.

I would really like my wife to have one of those "mind-blowing" orgasms. Though I think I would be okay with it, I'd would not want to be there or even hear "all" the details. Just the safety kind, perhaps a couple of quick phone calls like she has arrived (if at a hotel) and if she will be spending the night. So that I would not be home worrying. Maybe even one more saying that she is on her way home. When she got back, I would like to her to tell me if she enjoyed the experience, if the guy was the type to fulfill her sexual needs and if she would be interested in seeing him again. But that is about all. Does that seem strange or insensitive? We are contemplating this lifestyle and would like to hear from others. The biggest thing is that I do not want her to think I do not care, but that I love her dearly and want her to experience a higher form of sexual pleasure. Also if there is a mutual friend she would enjoy, is that better than a stranger for the first time?

Sometimes things click, sometimes they don't. The man's interest has obviously waned so it's time to find someone else. You might meet several bulls before you find someone that is looking for the same thing you are

My wife was very apprehensive about following through with fucking a bbc. She agreed to go through with it but she wanted it to be with 1 guy and agreed to make it a long term thing if it went well. She went through with it and her first time with him was very good. That was about 1.5 years ago. She has seen him roughly every 2 months during this time. The last couple times she has been with him he has been kind of withdrawn. He is also always late when we set up a time and place. Tonight we setup for him to come over and he messaged shortly before the scheduled time to say that he wouldn't be able to stay long. Long story short it ended up he basically wanted to just come over and have her suck him off without giving her anything in return. I've been thinking it might be time to move on and look for a new guy but she was very adamant that she is not going to be sleeping around with a bunch of different guys. I'm not sure what to do. Should I try and talk her into finding another bull or keep putting up with this and risk her becoming even more frustrated with the situation, possibly being turned off to the whole idea of cuckold/bbc?
It is possible that he is thinking of sharing her with others and this is his way of leaving her wanting more.

Move on I'd say

Have you considered having you and your wife sit down with the bull and simply ask him what the problem is and what it would take to fix it. Like the others have said, maybe he wants something your wife simply isn't putting out. If you and your wife are going to be a cuckold couple, you should act like one. Submit to his will. And, see what happens . . .

Sounds like either he's moved on or can't handle the situation like an adult. As much sex play as there is (and it is awesome) you need to have a total connection with your couple in order for a long time scenario to work. There needs to be trust and rules and an overall communication about what is going on. Take me for instance this weekend. I was supposed to spend time with a couple that I haven't seen a lot this year. She happened to get sick. However I've had lot's of communication and because I KNOW them, they aren't feeding me a line. I have the privilege of being allowed to place my cock and cum in another man's wife. That is just fucking awesome. Why treat them like *******?

Just my 2 cents.

J

You and your wife are giving him your all. If he not man enough to talk and say what's going on with himself that's on him when you already at the beginning told him what you seek. Personally I'd love the arrangement, actually seeking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back