Need bull to seduce wife on WhatsApp (London based)’UK

Hi guys,
I haven’t had much luck but will try this again with photos.
I’m looking for a bull that has good seduction skills to try and reel in a very conservative good women via WhatsApp completely under the radar. In exchange for my blessing all I ask is that you get me evidence of successful seduction once your mission is complete!
She is Asian , very lovely, fresh, 39, had 1 sexual partner for the last 22 years but constantly flirts with the idea of having fun but never had the bravery to follow through.
Perhaps you could change her and get her addicted?
Good luck!
Here are some photos to let you know what you could be getting.

Let me know in a reply or private msg if you would be up for a challenge.

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_9536.jpeg
    IMG_9536.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hi guys,
I haven’t had much luck but will try this again with photos.
I’m looking for a bull that has good seduction skills to try and reel in a very conservative good women via WhatsApp completely under the radar. In exchange for my blessing all I ask is that you get me evidence of successful seduction once your mission is complete!
She is Asian , very lovely, fresh, 39, had 1 sexual partner for the last 22 years but constantly flirts with the idea of having fun but never had the bravery to follow through.
Perhaps you could change her and get her addicted?
Good luck!
Here are some photos to let you know what you could be getting.

Let me know in a reply or private msg if you would be up for a challenge.

Thanks
Chris
hi , does it come out as you want ? my wife is a conservative chinese 43 years old . similar situation . i would like to hear more about . PM me if you like , thank you

Back