NE OH Single BBC looking for couples…

cLevebull216

Male
Gold Member
Single (no *******) looking for legit couples within a 1-2-3 hour drive. I’m willing to come to you or a convenient hotel (I have zero issues paying). I also have zero issues hosting… have my own home on the west side of Cleveland. Convenient, clean, and comfortable.

Shoot me a message if interested. I usually only share my personal content once we initially chat.

Attachments

• IMG_5199.png
    IMG_5199.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Single (no *******) looking for legit couples within a 1-2-3 hour drive. I’m willing to come to you or a convenient hotel (I have zero issues paying). I also have zero issues hosting… have my own home on the west side of Cleveland. Convenient, clean, and comfortable.

Shoot me a message if interested. I usually only share my personal content once we initially chat.
Wow so fine💋

Get to Pennsylvania at all

You look the full package!.
.. we are in the wrong part of the country though

Back