NASHVILLE, TN 7/8-7/12 I need something bigger, I crave BBC.

experiencemore

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Love to find some hot black men ♠️🍆 to have some even hotter times with. Looking for men who know how to please a woman. Let’s have a couple drinks and see where it takes us.

I love a clean groomed professional respectful man who knows how to make my eyes roll into the back of my head leaving me wanting more. I am a little partial to big dicks, but always open to others. I always play safe sex. I love large creampies and being bred. 💦❤️ Sometimes I play bare, but only with recent testing.

My hubby is the love of my life and I’m not looking for relationships. Just a little playtime and fucked well. My husband does not play often, only watching and sometimes filming. Hubby is my fluffer, cleaner and chauffeur. :) You must be okay with the above. We respect everyone’s privacy. We only post with your consent.

Be clean and professional looking, with a great attitude and sense of fun. If you’re interested, please send full body and cock pic. Safe sex always unless recently tested. Currently both TTS tested.

I would love to hear how you would use us both.

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpeg
    IMG_2176.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
Love to find some hot black men ♠️🍆 to have some even hotter times with. Looking for men who know how to please a woman. Let’s have a couple drinks and see where it takes us.

I love a clean groomed professional respectful man who knows how to make my eyes roll into the back of my head leaving me wanting more. I am a little partial to big dicks, but always open to others. I always play safe sex. I love large creampies and being bred. 💦❤️ Sometimes I play bare, but only with recent testing.

My hubby is the love of my life and I’m not looking for relationships. Just a little playtime and fucked well. My husband does not play often, only watching and sometimes filming. Hubby is my fluffer, cleaner and chauffeur. :) You must be okay with the above. We respect everyone’s privacy. We only post with your consent.

Be clean and professional looking, with a great attitude and sense of fun. If you’re interested, please send full body and cock pic. Safe sex always unless recently tested. Currently both TTS tested.

Hey I’m near Sacramento as well. How long have you been in the lifestyle?

DM me

Back