experiencemore

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I would love to find some hot-hung black men 🍆 to have some even hotter times with. I am looking for men who know how to please a woman. Let’s have a couple of drinks and see where it takes us.

I love a clean-groomed, professional, respectful man who knows how to make my eyes roll into the back of my head, leaving me wanting more. I am a little (actually a lot) partial to big dicks. I like to be safe while we play. However, I love large creampies and being bred. 💦❤️ Sometimes I play bare, but only with recent testing.

My cucky is the love of my life, and I’m not looking for serious relationships. I just love getting fucked well, something I can't get from him. He plays occasionally when allowed but is always watching and filming. We love filming our encounters, and we respect your privacy. We always ask for consent. Hubby is a great fluffer, cleaner, and chauffeur. You must be okay with the above to move forward.

Be clean and professional-looking, with a great attitude and a sense of fun. If you’re interested, please send a full body and cock pic. Safe sex always unless recently tested. Currently, both TTS tested.

I would love to hear how you would use us both for your pleasure. ;)

Attachments

• hotwife_back_jpg.jpg
    hotwife_back_jpg.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8484.jpg
    IMG_8484.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • T Holly upskirt.png
    T Holly upskirt.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 140
I would love to find some hot-hung black men 🍆 to have some even hotter times with. I am looking for men who know how to please a woman. Let’s have a couple of drinks and see where it takes us.

I love a clean-groomed, professional, respectful man who knows how to make my eyes roll into the back of my head, leaving me wanting more. I am a little (actually a lot) partial to big dicks. I like to be safe while we play. However, I love large creampies and being bred. 💦❤️ Sometimes I play bare, but only with recent testing.

My cucky is the love of my life, and I’m not looking for serious relationships. I just love getting fucked well, something I can't get from him. He plays occasionally when allowed but is always watching and filming. We love filming our encounters, and we respect your privacy. We always ask for consent. Hubby is a great fluffer, cleaner, and chauffeur. You must be okay with the above to move forward.

Be clean and professional-looking, with a great attitude and a sense of fun. If you’re interested, please send a full body and cock pic. Safe sex always unless recently tested. Currently, both TTS tested.

I would love to hear how you would use us both for your pleasure. ;)
Too bad you're not in TX. I would be delighted if the experience were captured on video and made unforgettable for everyone.

I hope you find a good man, not just a Bull with whom you feel 100% satisfied and happy.

Nashville was completely amazing, so many replies, I couldn’t get to them all. We had the best time. Thank you for the hospitality.. Love you all!! ❤️ -Holly

Back