My wifes Nigerian bull.

Lipstick 29

Couple
From
UK
After agreeing with my partner to let her try a black man. I now wish I hadn't. I'm 64 my partner is 34. She's only 4 ft 10 inches tall, bleached blonde hair and loves heavy make up. Roger is 70 years old and hung like a horse. We met him through an advertisement in loot. At first I must admit I was turned on by seeing him using my partner. But now I'm not allowed in the bedroom and have to sleep in the spare room and listen to them having sex. Now he's moved in and stays at least 4 nights a week

After agreeing with my partner to let her try a black man. I now wish I hadn't. I'm 64 my partner is 34. She's only 4 ft 10 inches tall, bleached blonde hair and loves heavy make up. Roger is 70 years old and hung like a horse. We met him through an advertisement in loot. At first I must admit I was turned on by seeing him using my partner. But now I'm not allowed in the bedroom and have to sleep in the spare room and listen to them having sex. Now he's moved in and stays at least 4 nights a week

This is either bullshit masturbatory fantasy for cucks, or....if real...you fucked up. If I assume its real, you didn't set ground rules first, and you never have really said what your "partner" thinks about this. Have you mentioned you didn't want it to be like this? What has she said.

If this is even remotely real, time for you to move on....

This is either bullshit masturbatory fantasy for cucks, or....if real...you fucked up. If I assume its real, you didn't set ground rules first, and you never have really said what your "partner" thinks about this. Have you mentioned you didn't want it to be like this? What has she said.

If this is even remotely real, time for you to move on....
agree its bollocks

agree its bollocks

Yep. He had to tell us what his wife looked like. Honestly, if he's here to tell us about his tough situation, why would what she look like matter? He is some dude painting a fantasy picture, and then telling us about his fantasy.

Back