MY WIFE'S BUBBLE BUTT

Xena&Hercules

Couple
Real Person
Hello we're a white couple from Europe (Slovenia). My wife and I have had a few threesomes with her girlfriend in the past, and now I'd like her to try BBC. We're looking for someone to join us for some fun.

My wife has a nice round ass, and I have a sporty physique with a 21 cm cock. I'd like to surprise her with a cock larger than mine for a threesome. Recently we met a black guy, but his cock was smaller than mine, so please only contact us if you're over 21 cm.

You can also see her pictures on our profile. We're also open to swinger couples.

Attachments

• 721007 (1).jpg
    721007 (1).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 206
What about some play in trieste (Italy)
I will be there soon and for many times till end of the year.
Wuold love to join you as slave Italian guy
36, very friendly and open minded, love to be humiliated/exposed as a small penis boy

What about some play in trieste (Italy)
I will be there soon and for many times till end of the year.
Wuold love to join you as slave Italian guy
36, very friendly and open minded, love to be humiliated/exposed as a small penis boy
Hello, do you have a girlfriend? Would she join us for a threesome? We can arrange it through a PM.

lololol soooo my husband's best friend tried but I didn’t take! I told my husband if his fetish was witnessing me be Bred a bbc was my fantasy to have to it and friends and family witness it and be mad on one hand but at the same time be in aw or me taking it all in me, the men of my life knowing I’m not a black cock whore and the women of my life thinking omfg her bulls black cock is soooo big that it changes their thoughts and view instead begging me to tell them how much better my bull fucks me and how hot it is knowing he’s a black man not white which is my first non white cock omg I’m so hot to try the new race in me or under me as I ride him knowing omg omg I’m doing what my daddy told me I wasn’t to do have sex with a black guy but I want it more than anything else on earth sexually it’s our fetish fantasy taboo everything even to the point of no birth control roulette letting these bbc new friends have free release in my vagina anf my husband to witness every one as it pumps me full wondering did that black cock he just let I mean indulge in me almost lose it becatse my Pussy literally almost took his soul!! My Pussy is top chelf wet fat juicy it’s narrow to the depths so if I get a 12+” bbc I’ll be completely filled but his poor cock will be exploding with the grip around him tip to balls every stroke!! Go ahead black studs jack those cocks to me and know you’d cream everywhere the first time strokes no matter what position

Attachments

• IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 75
Hello we're a white couple from Europe (Slovenia). My wife and I have had a few threesomes with her girlfriend in the past, and now I'd like her to try BBC. We're looking for someone to join us for some fun.

My wife has a nice round ass, and I have a sporty physique with a 21 cm cock. I'd like to surprise her with a cock larger than mine for a threesome. Recently we met a black guy, but his cock was smaller than mine, so please only contact us if you're over 21 cm.

You can also see her pictures on our profile. We're also open to swinger couples.
Always welcome 🤗 to Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city! 🔥😈🔥

Back