My Wife had made plans behind my back to fuck her long term bull soon

So me and my wife have been hotwifing for about 2 years. We have always done online and have always found long distance bulls. This is by design as we were not ready to go IRL for a while. We agreed that if we did go IRL it would not be with these guys and we would find the right local person. She has actually backed away from hotwifing lately and seemed not as into it. She does however still talk to her old bulls and they hit her up from time to time. She knows my kink and lets me share her content with bulls and knows I need to be a cuck.

One of her older bulls has mentioned to her how he comes to our town to visit family. She mentioned this to me one day and laughed it off. We talked about our rule and she said she told him she wouldnt go in person with him and would want me there anyways. But I talked to him today. He told me when they talked about it, she actually told him "let me know when youre in town". And they talked about car sex. Ive been locked a few days and this is driving me wild what they have planned. I'm not going to say anything and he plans to get pics and video. I'll wait and see if she tells me. I dont expect this to happen for a while.

As a guy who's been a Bull for at least 15 years and had numerous hotwives fall in love and make offers to meet behind hubby's back, I always shut it down and refused!

I let hubby's know up front during the chat faze that I would never betray their trust concerning their wife and as a quality Bull it's also my responsibility as a Bull, that when I see a hotwife losing focus to bring her focus back on track so that we do not violate any trust or boundaries!

The highest quality Bulls will always set a foundation of trust by making that clear upfront! "Real Bulls only borrow, they do not steal"!

As a guy who's been a Bull for at least 15 years and had numerous hotwives fall in love and make offers to meet behind hubby's back, I always shut it down and refused!

I let hubby's know up front during the chat faze that I would never betray their trust concerning their wife and as a quality Bull it's also my responsibility as a Bull, that when I see a hotwife losing focus to bring her focus back on track so that we do not violate any trust or boundaries!

The highest quality Bulls will always set a foundation of trust by making that clear upfront! "Real Bulls only borrow, they do not steal"!
Good to see there are some respectful people on here. Too many people simply try and take what they can get. F@chs it up for the entire lifestyle !

Good to see there are some respectful people on here. Too many people simply try and take what they can get. F@chs it up for the entire lifestyle !
There is no famine of hotwives in the lifestyle and there are plenty of hubby's and boyfriend's that are sharing their women openly that it makes sneaking around on the side seem like damn near a crime especially when you don't have to!♠️

There is no famine of hotwives in the lifestyle and there are plenty of hubby's and boyfriend's that are sharing their women openly that it makes sneaking around on the side seem like damn near a crime especially when you don't have to!♠️
Also lots of guys that respect boundaries. That’s the ones we look for.

You sound like a solid dude. Good for you. You are keeping your own soul intact and that is your best move. 👍

Back