My wife and I play games at hotels

We like to lure men in and then see if they will really fuck my horny Asian wife in our hotel room. You wouldn’t even believe the number of men that turn us down lol!
The real question is, for every man that turns you down, how many accept your generous offer?

We like to lure men in and then see if they will really fuck my horny Asian wife in our hotel room. You wouldn’t even believe the number of men that turn us down lol!
I have great luck at hotels. I tend to go out seeking alone though. I'll usually have a camera somewhere in the room for my husband to watch that way versus him being there. Going out as a couple seeking a third often seems to send people running.

We have had good luck at hotels that have bars/clubs. We just keep it relaxed and my wife shows off some skin and we chat some and have a couple of drinks before making an overt offer

The guys backing out and not trusting the situation made us switch to me watching from someplace in the bar while she gets picked up. I don't get to watch but I know what is happening and the wait is such ******* and so erotic. If she comes back down and gives me a cock tasting kiss, that is great but usually she texts that she is sleeping over and I go back to pick her up looking all slutty and used the next morning. Either way, I get to hear all the sexy details and we have great sex for days.

The guys backing out and not trusting the situation made us switch to me watching from someplace in the bar while she gets picked up. I don't get to watch but I know what is happening and the wait is such ******* and so erotic. If she comes back down and gives me a cock tasting kiss, that is great but usually she texts that she is sleeping over and I go back to pick her up looking all slutty and used the next morning. Either way, I get to hear all the sexy details and we have great sex for days.
I hope you clean Nellie thoroughly.

It depends on your approach. If it's just you talking to me, I don't care if you swear that Beyonce' and Zendaya are playing naked together there, you're a stranger asking me to come up to your hotel room. No thanks.
If it's you and your wife, I'm going to question what's your angle and am I being set up to be robbed or 'got' in some kind of way. So the answer will still be no.
Better safe than sorry. Plus how do I know she's into it, and I won't be trying to explain to the cops what I'm doing there.

Most sane people make contact before hand, or they do randomly meet and things progress naturally.

It depends on your approach. If it's just you talking to me, I don't care if you swear that Beyonce' and Zendaya are playing naked together there, you're a stranger asking me to come up to your hotel room. No thanks.
If it's you and your wife, I'm going to question what's your angle and am I being set up to be robbed or 'got' in some kind of way. So the answer will still be no.
Better safe than sorry. Plus how do I know she's into it, and I won't be trying to explain to the cops what I'm doing there.

Most sane people make contact before hand, or they do randomly meet and things progress naturally.
That is exactly the reaction we got when we were trying together. And it is understandable and we respect that. It is why she does solo pickups now.

Back