My Wife’s Secret, My Secret

JDST1975

Male
Gold Member
I could tell after seven years of marriage my wife was becoming unhappy. I had always fantasized about her having intercourse with a hung Black Alpha Male so I slowly started brining it up to her. She has taken a liking to the idea and has experimented by giving blow jobs and handjobs to guys we meet at bars or hotels but I need a hung Alpha to get her to the point where she wants to take you inside of her vagina, bare, so she can feel breeding occurring. IMG_1451.png

I could tell after seven years of marriage my wife was becoming unhappy. I had always fantasized about her having intercourse with a hung Black Alpha Male so I slowly started brining it up to her. She has taken a liking to the idea and has experimented by giving blow jobs and handjobs to guys we meet at bars or hotels but I need a hung Alpha to get her to the point where she wants to take you inside of her vagina, bare, so she can feel breeding occurring. View attachment 7338737
Tell here it is what white women should have to do.

I could tell after seven years of marriage my wife was becoming unhappy. I had always fantasized about her having intercourse with a hung Black Alpha Male so I slowly started brining it up to her. She has taken a liking to the idea and has experimented by giving blow jobs and handjobs to guys we meet at bars or hotels but I need a hung Alpha to get her to the point where she wants to take you inside of her vagina, bare, so she can feel breeding occurring. View attachment 7338737
Usually have absolutely no problem getting her fucked and filled with SUPERIOR BLACK DICK!!! She’s fucking smoking!! 🥵

I have a favorite mostly black nightclub in the ‘hood where I like to go. I’m always hit on and sometimes I accept and sometimes I don’t, but the opportunity is always there. Find a club like that in your area, have her dress club sexy. She’ll have fun even if she doesn’t participate on the first time but will probably want to go back. It can be intoxicating and I don’t mean from the *******

That alot is open for business

She´s very sexy!

She definitely looks like she would enjoy it. 🔥

Back