my queen left for a few months to work out of the country, she came home with a few friends she made...

bigbootycuck

Male
Gold Member
My queen is a such a boss bitch. She works at a hospital and one was opening out of country. They gave her a bonus to go and help open her department up. She said she'd go so she amd a few other people from other branches went..She said on a day one meet up a bunch of them went out after, she said they went to a bar and she ended up blowing two of her coworkers and getting banged by them...she said she sucked alot of dick and fucked alot of guys there lol, I'm not going to lie it turned me on so much..When she came home as a surprise, she came with her friend she was fucking and she said he's staying over a few nights..the second we got home she kissed her friend and they started going at it, she ends up on her knees and whips out his massive 9.5 inch fatty...I was so turned on I got on my knees and she kissed me. then she said bend over and I did, she took my pants off and underneath I was in my panties and fishnet stocking lingerie..she started blowing him and fucking me with my butt plug, from time to time she'd eat my ass and carry on sucking his huge dick and fucking me...She pulls my dick out and I was in my cage...she sucked it and said how she missed my little clit and big booty...she then told me.to help her and we ended up blowing him and both getting fucked in our butts...

Back