My queen and our bull checked into hotel today and the receptionist seemed quite puzzled...

bigbootycuck

Male
Gold Member
My queen and our bull took a few days off to travel to an island in the Great Lakes and when we checked into our hotel initially I was holding my queens hand and then our bull came up behind her and put his arms around her...The look on the receptionists face was priceless as he was not expecting that lol, if only he knew what went down..

My queen and our bull took a few days off to travel to an island in the Great Lakes and when we checked into our hotel initially I was holding my queens hand and then our bull came up behind her and put his arms around her...The look on the receptionists face was priceless as he was not expecting that lol, if only he knew what went down..
He knows NOW 🤣😂🤣🤣

He knows NOW 🤣😂🤣🤣
Lol he does..lol I got bent over my balcony in my lingerie and neglige too and I know I shouldn't have but couldn't help it and moaned like a slut and told him how his fat cock felt so good in my butt and how I was a slut and my booty was his lol...Obv people heard and possibly saw me and I did't care at all...Lol he finished all over my face after he made me.cum from fucking me!

Lol he does..lol I got bent over my balcony in my lingerie and neglige too and I know I shouldn't have but couldn't help it and moaned like a slut and told him how his fat cock felt so good in my butt and how I was a slut and my booty was his lol...Obv people heard and possibly saw me and I did't care at all...Lol he finished all over my face after he made me.cum from fucking me!
Amazing, that was nice Rendevous.

Love it! I book the same hotel, and most times, the same room for my wife's overnight playdates. We're not as brave as you are, as I book an end room so that guests passing in the hallway would not hear their love sounds!
However, because we book the same hotel, usually twice per month, my wife and her Bull would be checked-in by the same receptionist and all of the prior stays would be on record ... all one night stays!

Back