My queen and I got banged on our roadtrip...

bigbootycuck

Male
Gold Member
Me and my queen are on a roadtrip for a few weeks and in Canada, we met a couple of hot ass black guys up here...They're from Toronto but up here on business and we met them at a national park near Quebec. My queen was holding me.from behind taking in a view and fingering me in the woods, suddlenly we heard rustling and talking and stopped messing around, we saw two super cute black guys emerge from the trail and they said what's up. They said it's cool we spoke English bc it seemed like nobody did where we were and we laughed and agreed and got to talking they were flirting with us hard...They asked my queen if she had her hand down the back of my.pants and she smiled and said yeah, i was fingering my slut what of it, they said nothing it's just u look like u need to be fucked too and she agreed... A group of people then came.up the trail and interupted us and exchanged numbers. We met up tonight and my queen blew them both and got tag teamed...They fi ished in her amd I cleaned her up then they said it's my turn and they took they turn on me...My queen out her strapon on and they fucked me.like the slut I am...Lol I' so my queens cuck too...

Back