My queen and her bull made me fuck my queen after he banged her...

bigbootycuck

Male
Gold Member
My queen and her bull went out on a date I drove them too and picked them.up from, on the way home they were messing around in the car and when we got back to my place he fucked her so fucking hard and made her cum multiple times like only a sexy black man can...Afterwords my queen said hey baby, I'm going to let you out of ur cage and ur going to fuck me with your tiny lil micropenis...I obviously obeyed and they were laughing at how tiny my lil clit is l, I put it in her and did my best and she just kept saying she kind of feels it actually and told me to keep going, eventually I made her cum too and she and her bull were shocked...She said she can't believe that made me cum now it's your turn...her bull came over and I sucked his big cock that tasted like my queens pussy and ass and my queen bent me over and ate my ass out and fingered me...she called her bull over amd he fucked me so good and made me cum so fast....Being a good slut I knew if he made me.finish I have to get on my knees and finish him and me and my queen did...

My queen and her bull went out on a date I drove them too and picked them.up from, on the way home they were messing around in the car and when we got back to my place he fucked her so fucking hard and made her cum multiple times like only a sexy black man can...Afterwords my queen said hey baby, I'm going to let you out of ur cage and ur going to fuck me with your tiny lil micropenis...I obviously obeyed and they were laughing at how tiny my lil clit is l, I put it in her and did my best and she just kept saying she kind of feels it actually and told me to keep going, eventually I made her cum too and she and her bull were shocked...She said she can't believe that made me cum now it's your turn...her bull came over and I sucked his big cock that tasted like my queens pussy and ass and my queen bent me over and ate my ass out and fingered me...she called her bull over amd he fucked me so good and made me cum so fast....Being a good slut I knew if he made me.finish I have to get on my knees and finish him and me and my queen did...
Good for you. For years i wish the same.

Back