My perfect situation would look like this.

Justapipelayer

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I've had fun with being a bull in cuckold relationships but I enjoyed the relationships I was actually apart of. It’s almost like we split the wife/girlfriend. The husband/ boyfriend takes care of the vanilla part of life. I’d push her to her limits sexually . I just feel like every girl deserves to be treated like a slut a couple times of month. I’ve got a high sex drive and I love learning a girls body so I’d rather have a regular. I love meeting girls who have been with guys wit small dicks or just doesn’t have the sex drive they use to. The make me feel like water in the desert. Tell me your perfect situation?

I've had fun with being a bull in cuckold relationships but I enjoyed the relationships I was actually apart of. It’s almost like we split the wife/girlfriend. The husband/ boyfriend takes care of the vanilla part of life. I’d push her to her limits sexually . I just feel like every girl deserves to be treated like a slut a couple times of month. I’ve got a high sex drive and I love learning a girls body so I’d rather have a regular. I love meeting girls who have been with guys wit small dicks or just doesn’t have the sex drive they use to. The make me feel like water in the desert. Tell me your perfect situation?
I would love for you to completely emasculate me in front of my wife and make me a COMPLETE woman and true sissy cuckold! My wife is aggressively feminizing me which I absolutely love and she tells me frequently that I am not a man! Here is how my wife has transformed me into Jill!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 10
Back