My New Southern Church Part 1

Luvwatchn

Male
From
TX, US
My New Southern Church

Part 1

My husband Don is a Lieutenant in the Army and as almost every few years, we were transferred from Utah to Alabama. My name is Laura and we have two children, Don Jr 16yrs and Suzy 13yrs. We all loved UTAH, beautiful weather and the mountains, and we loved our Church which I missed greatly.

My husband quickly assumed his new position and was scheduled to head out overseas for a few months as soon as we transferred and left me to get our house in order. Not knowing anyone, I quickly tried to make friends with other AF wives and find a church that I could assist with and also keep me busy. I am more of a loner because it is hard for me to make girlfriends because as my husband says, his Army buddies call me his trophy wife. Don is 5’10” 185lbs and I am 5’4” Strawberry blond with blue eyes, 36D Tits and a nice round 34” ass to match. My nipples are long and stretched from suckling my *******, so I have to wear a paddled bra when we go out. I am a one man woman and have been married to Don for 18yrs.

The Army found us a house just outside of Montgomery and surrounded by farm lands in the back water areas and the only church I could find was a Non-denominational. Don helped me get the boxes setup in each room and after a few days, he kissed me and the ******* as he promised he’d be back soon. Sunday came by quickly and we all got dressed to attend. As we drove up, we noticed that it was all black people. As we entered the Church, we were greeted warmly by everyone, but we quickly found ourselves as a small hand full of white people, but mostly single White women or Moms with bi-racial *******.

Church - The First Blessing

The church started with songs that were quite moving and then the Pastor came up to deliver his strong Sermon. He was a Big Black handsome man who had a booming voice and a way to capture your interest. As the sermon ended, and we followed the crowd outside we were greeted nicely by other partitioners and several of the white women came up to welcome us and to ask me to join their small group of “Parish Office Volunteers.” As I was asking about what the “Volunteers” do, it was like the seas parted as James, the Pastor came walking up to welcome us to the church. He reached out to shake my hand as I saw my little hand disappear as his black hands wrapped around mine, he pulled me in close to his face as he looked deep into my eyes as I felt electricity running thru me. He never spoke, he just held me there, smiling at me as he knew he was melting me right there. I felt a warmth run thru me as could not take my eyes away from him. He then spoke to me, to my brain, my soul as he was so happy for me and my family to joining his congregation. He turned to one of the white ladies named Martha and said, bring her into your group, prepare her for my teachings. He then turned back to me and said, it is going to be so much fun teaching you the ways. Just then, the Pastor’s wife walked up and introduced herself as she looked me up and down and smiled, she will be a GOOD addition to our Volunteer Group – right ladies? All the white ladies smiled.

I broke my stare to introduce my ******* Don Jr. and Suzy. He quickly made introductions with Don Jr, but turned his focus to my ******* Suzy as he held her hand and I saw my ******* blush as he spoke softly to her. He then asked for Martha to take a picture of us as he put me in the middle with my two ******* on either side of me and then positioned himself right behind me. The cameras were flashing as I felt his large hands rest on my hips as he held me firmly and pulled me back to his body as I felt a very large bulge pressing the small of my back. I felt it throb again as a rush of electricity ran thru me as my nipples got hard and my pussy get hot. Suzy looked up at me and said, Mommy you are all red, as I blushed before everyone – Martha looked at me smiling as she knew I had felt Jame’s bulge.

James, excused himself and asked Martha to bring me to his office and get the ******* involved in the different groups. Martha came quickly up to me and said that Pastor James would like to meet with me privately as she walked me out the back down a long corridor and opened a door to a big office with a large desk. She sat me down and said, here is something to ******* while you wait for him, he’ll be here shortly. She looked at me, listen to me, he is a Strong Man, very determined to get what he wants, but HE WILL GET what he wants, so be ready for his Blessings….. He will change your life! I looked into her eyes as I think I knew what she was saying and it made me very nervous.

The door opened and in came this Giant of a man, Martha stepped aside as he walked up to me as I sat there. Martha came up to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her. I felt weird, I felt funny as I felt my ******* running thru me as I felt my nipples get hard. I shook my head to clear my thoughts as he stood there. I looked as Martha kissed him as she reached down with her hand as she outlined his cock on his pants. I felt my pussy start to get wet as she continued to stroke his cock as she kept kissing him.

Then I heard him say, Let Us Pray at which Martha reached over and pulled me from my chair and had me knelling in front of him as she kneeled right next to me. The Pastor raised his arms in Praising his All Mighty, Praising his flock and the nourishment of his parish. As he was praying, Martha reached up and unzipped his pants and this massive black cock dropped out in front of us. I was shocked as I had never seen anything so big in my life as Martha reached up and held it in her small white hand as it began to pulse and get even larger and not only was it big, it was very thick and very long as she held it there. Martha bowed her said Thank You for bringing Pastor James into our life as he teaches us his ways of faith and for the nourishment and life giving of his seed. Martha continued, We’d also like to thank you for bringing Laura and her family into our congregation as we look to bless her in the ways of our congregation. I looked at her and didn’t know what else to say but Thank You. I knelt there next to Martha not knowing what to do as Martha grabbed my left hand and brought it up to hold his massive black cock as I felt it pulsing in my hand. She asked me – isn’t it beautiful? She nudged me up closer to him as she said, open your mouth and partake the Blessing of his Seed and the taste of our Pastor as he will change your life forever. I had no idea what came over me as I opened my mouth as I strained to take his giant mushroom cock into my mouth as I tasted the saltiness of his cock head. As I licked and sucked his cock head, Martha knelt next to me praying over me asking blessings for the nourishment I was to receive. I adjusted myself so I could get closer to him as I brought up my other hand to hold his cock as now I had both my hands on his shaft and my fingers didn’t even touch each other – it was that thick and there was at least another 4 inches still sticking out past both my hands holding on to it. I bang to long stroke his massive cock as I did my best to get an inch or two in my mouth as he was just so wide I thought I would tear my mouth open trying to get more of it in.

As sucked as best as I could. I tried to catch my breath I looked up at Pastor James as he smiled down on me as I sucked is cock, My baby, you are doing a fine thing in supporting your congregation as he smiled at me and I felt my pussy begin to pulse as I felt my panty get wet. He then put his hand on top of my head and Blessed me and I don’t know what happened, but then I just lost it as I went crazy sucking his cock as I had both hands on it stroking his long thick cock as I fucked my face on him, I was overwhelmed with euphoria as I had a spirit surging through me as I needed to taste his seed. I felt his giant hands come behind my head as he pulled me in and guided me to take more and more of him deeper into my mouth. He turned my head gently from side to side as he worked more of his cock deeper until I felt it touch the back of my throat and I had to stop him as I put my hands up onto his thighs to keep my balance as he continued to pull my head down on his cock. Martha! I heard him say, help your sister and teach her the way. Martha got up and went to his office desk drawer and came back and knelt behind me as she grabbed both my wrists and pulled them behind my back and strapped my wrists together. I was completely at Pastor James mercy as he pushed my head back and then pulled my mouth down on his cock as he kept hitting the back of my throat. He spoke again – Look at me Laura, I looked up as he continued to fuck my mouth – You like praying with your Pastor? I could not move my head but I blinked with my eyes – Yes! Gooooood he said as he spoke – as I am about to anoint and nourish you with my God Given Seed so you can taste the Power of My Blessings! He began to fuck my face quickly as I felt his cock begin to get bigger – then in one last pull – he pulled my head down and pushed his cock past my tonsils as I felt my throat being stretched wide as he grunted – I BLESS YOU MY baby – TAKE MY SEED AS MY GIFT TO YOU, AS YOU ARE NOW BLESSED BY MY SEED! Then I felt his cock expand as it hurt my mouth and then he erupted down the back of my throat as I was helpless to stop him. With each pulse he pushed in a bit deeper as I could not breath but just continued to swallow as much of his seed. I felt the hot spunk shoot hard down my throat and I tried to keep up but some of it started spurting out of my nose and the sides of my mouth – I couldn’t breath as he was blocking my airway as I began to start fighting him and that is when I felt him give one more strong push as he buried the rest of his cock as I felt my throat being stretched as he pushed all the way down my throat until I felt his balls resting on my chin and I *******.

When I woke. I was sitting up in a chair in front of his desk as he and Martha were speaking on next weeks events and sermons. I opened my eyes and tried to focus as if I had just woken up from a dream. Martha turned a look at me – Laura, you are awake now, good. How are you feeling? Blessed I’m sure! I looked at her and then Pastor James as he smiled at me. I wasn’t sure what happened at that point, was it real or was it a dream? I looked down at my knees and they were both red and my jaw was sore as Martha leaned over and with her finger brushed my cheek – You missed a few drops as she brought her finger to her mouth and linked her finger clean – The Seed of the Nourishment is not to be lost – Nourishment of the Soul! Isn’t that right Laura? I was in a comatose state as I shook my head in agreement. As I began to gain more clarity, I could taste the saltiness of cum in my mouth as I looked at the Pastor as he sat behind his desk and then noticed a pair of panties next to him on his desk as I felt mine were gone. I could feel my inner thighs were wet but I wasn’t sore so I knew he hadn’t fucked me – from the size of him, I wouldn’t be able to walk as I looked at him like he was a God.

Pastor got up from his desk and thanked us both for coming by and sharing the Blessing of the Congregation. Martha got up first and walked to the door as I followed. Pastor came up behind me as I reached the door and he reached under my dress as I stood there as he felt my ass up as he probed my ass and pussy lips with his large fingers – I was soaking wet as I stopped and pushed my ass out slightly to let him get a good feel. The feelings were overwhelming as I had to hold on to the door frame to brace myself as my knees wanted to buckle under me. He pulled his hands out from under me as I turned to look at him as he showed me his fingers coated with my pussy juices as he put them in his mouth and cleaned the off. Martha spoke up, baby, its time for you to go – I’m sure Pastor James will provide more Blessings for you soon enough as she pushed me out of his office.

Martha walked me down the hall to the area where the ******* were hanging out as Jr and Suzy came out all excited because they had made new friends. Martha spoke up and asked the ******* – Don’t forget to Ask your Mom how she did today too? I looked at Martha shocked as I was not prepared for what she asked and she knew it – Your Momma was Blessed today by Our Pastor James! It was nourishment for her soul wasn’t it Laura? I wasn’t sure what to say…… Yes, it was good, but we need to go now. Martha looked at the *******, You are all going to enjoy it her especially your Momma as Pastor James continues to nourishes her soul – Isn’t that right Laura? Yes, Yes…. Again, I was shocked as Martha pushed, but the ******* had no idea what she was talking about, I looked down in embarrassment and that is when I saw something that I remembered in my dream state - Martha had thick white cum dripping down the inside of her thigh and down to her ankle as I looked up at her and said – Looks like you got Bless too! She looked down at her leg and turned red as she excused herself and went straight into the ladies room. I looked at the *******, Okay, time to go home!

When I got home, the ******* were all excited as they made new friends and Don was glad to hear things went well. I was very uneasy on sharing how my visit went as I had never done anything like this in my life, I never kissed anyone else other than my husband or cheated or anything on my husband, so I was dealing with a tremendous amount of guilt, I wanted to ******* and as it came up, I tasted the saltiness again of Pastor James as I swallowed it back down. It was sooo hard to not think of his Giant Black Cock as I tried to make dinner. Don knew I was uneasy so he stopped questioning me and left me alone as we ate dinner. The ******* finished up and asked to go to their rooms as I said I was going to clean up and then go to bed early as I was tired. Don helped me clean up the dishes as I kept reliving the Blessing of the Seed from that giant Black Cock over and over in my head as my pussy pulsed as I knew I needed a good fucking or I was going to explode. When we finished dinner, I turned around and looked at Don and he knew I was ready to fuck. He said, I’ll make sure the ******* are in bed and I’ll see you soon. As Don walked down the hall he turned to look at me as I dropped my dress in the hallway and was taking off my bra as I walked into our bedroom. It didn’t take long for Don to come back to our room to only find me laying there playing with my very wet pussy waiting for him to fuck me.

Don and I spent the next hour fucking like teenagers as I was on fire as I kept thinking of Pastor James Fat Black Cock and imagining him fucking me as I manhandled Don as I needed more. After a few orgasm he was spent and I was spent, but I could have gone more but I knew I had worn out Don. As we laid there, Don asked, WTF got into you? You haven’t been this way since we were first married – Damn, you are going to wear me out! I got embarrassed as I turned red….. I’m sorry, I just think maybe all pressure from moving and having to meet new people just worked me up – I need a release! I reached over and grabbed Don’s penis and began to stroke it as I looked at him and said I wanted to suck on it – he didn’t complain as it got hard again and I sat up and brought my lips to his cock and it was sooooo small compared to Pastor Jame’s Cock – that I was able to easy take his cock to his balls and it barely touched the back of my throat…… That was an eye opener as I pulled my head back up and looked at his hard penis and now it seemed soooo small as I wrapped my whole hand around his penis and the head was barely visible between my wrapped fingers. I stroked it up and down till I knew he was about to pop and then I dropped my mouth on it all the way to his balls only to get a few small spurts out of him. I sucked like my life depended on his seed as I pushed on his balls to give me more… but that was it…. that was all he had for me…… It wasn’t enough as I let his shriveling penis drop out of my mouth. Don quickly fell asleep as I laid on my back playing with my pussy as I knew right then that my life had already changed and that I needed more than what my husband could give me, I knew I needed more of the Blessing of the Seed.

My New Southern Church

Part 1

My husband Don is a Lieutenant in the Army and as almost every few years, we were transferred from Utah to Alabama. My name is Laura and we have two children, Don Jr 16yrs and Suzy 13yrs. We all loved UTAH, beautiful weather and the mountains, and we loved our Church which I missed greatly.

My husband quickly assumed his new position and was scheduled to head out overseas for a few months as soon as we transferred and left me to get our house in order. Not knowing anyone, I quickly tried to make friends with other AF wives and find a church that I could assist with and also keep me busy. I am more of a loner because it is hard for me to make girlfriends because as my husband says, his Army buddies call me his trophy wife. Don is 5’10” 185lbs and I am 5’4” Strawberry blond with blue eyes, 36D Tits and a nice round 34” ass to match. My nipples are long and stretched from suckling my *******, so I have to wear a paddled bra when we go out. I am a one man woman and have been married to Don for 18yrs.

The Army found us a house just outside of Montgomery and surrounded by farm lands in the back water areas and the only church I could find was a Non-denominational. Don helped me get the boxes setup in each room and after a few days, he kissed me and the ******* as he promised he’d be back soon. Sunday came by quickly and we all got dressed to attend. As we drove up, we noticed that it was all black people. As we entered the Church, we were greeted warmly by everyone, but we quickly found ourselves as a small hand full of white people, but mostly single White women or Moms with bi-racial *******.

The church started with songs that were quite moving and then the Pastor came up to deliver his strong Sermon. He was a Big Black handsome man who had a booming voice and a way to capture your interest. As the sermon ended, and we followed the crowd outside we were greeted nicely by other partitioners and several of the white women came up to welcome us and to ask me to join their small group of “Parish Office Volunteers.” As I was asking about what the “Volunteers” do, it was like the seas parted as James, the Pastor came walking up to welcome us to the church. He reached out to shake my hand as I saw my little hand disappear as his black hands wrapped around mine, he pulled me in close to his face as he looked deep into my eyes as I felt electricity running thru me. He never spoke, he just held me there, smiling at me as he knew he was melting me right there. I felt a warmth run thru me as could not take my eyes away from him. He then spoke to me, to my brain, my soul as he was so happy for me and my family to joining his congregation. He turned to one of the white ladies named Martha and said, bring her into your group, prepare her for my teachings. He then turned back to me and said, it is going to be so much fun teaching you the ways. Just then, the Pastor’s wife walked up and introduced herself as she looked me up and down and smiled, she will be a GOOD addition to our Volunteer Group – right ladies? All the white ladies smiled.

I broke my stare to introduce my ******* Don Jr. and Suzy. He quickly made introductions with Don Jr, but turned his focus to my ******* Suzy as he held her hand and I saw my ******* blush as he spoke softly to her. He then asked for Martha to take a picture of us as he put me in the middle with my two ******* on either side of me and then positioned himself right behind me. The cameras were flashing as I felt his large hands rest on my hips as he held me firmly and pulled me back to his body as I felt a very large bulge pressing the small of my back. I felt it throb again as a rush of electricity ran thru me as my nipples got hard and my pussy get hot. Suzy looked up at me and said, Mommy you are all red, as I blushed before everyone – Martha looked at me smiling as she knew I had felt Jame’s bulge.

James, excused himself and asked Martha to bring me to his office and get the ******* involved in the different groups. Martha came quickly up to me and said that Pastor James would like to meet with me privately as she walked me out the back down a long corridor and opened a door to a big office with a large desk. She sat me down and said, here is something to ******* while you wait for him, he’ll be here shortly. She looked at me, listen to me, he is a Strong Man, very determined to get what he wants, but HE WILL GET what he wants, so be ready for his Blessings….. He will change your life! I looked into her eyes as I think I knew what she was saying and it made me very nervous.

The door opened and in came this Giant of a man, Martha stepped aside as he walked up to me as I sat there. Martha came up to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her. I felt weird, I felt funny as I felt my ******* running thru me as I felt my nipples get hard. I shook my head to clear my thoughts as he stood there. I looked as Martha kissed him as she reached down with her hand as she outlined his cock on his pants. I felt my pussy start to get wet as she continued to stroke his cock as she kept kissing him.

Then I heard him say, Let Us Pray at which Martha reached over and pulled me from my chair and had me knelling in front of him as she kneeled right next to me. The Pastor raised his arms in Praising his All Mighty, Praising his flock and the nourishment of his parish. As he was praying, Martha reached up and unzipped his pants and this massive black cock dropped out in front of us. I was shocked as I had never seen anything so big in my life as Martha reached up and held it in her small white hand as it began to pulse and get even larger and not only was it big, it was very thick and very long as she held it there. Martha bowed her said Thank You for bringing Pastor James into our life as he teaches us his ways of faith and for the nourishment and life giving of his seed. Martha continued, We’d also like to thank you for bringing Laura and her family into our congregation as we look to bless her in the ways of our congregation. I looked at her and didn’t know what else to say but Thank You. I knelt there next to Martha not knowing what to do as Martha grabbed my left hand and brought it up to hold his massive black cock as I felt it pulsing in my hand. She asked me – isn’t it beautiful? She nudged me up closer to him as she said, open your mouth and partake the Blessing of his Seed and the taste of our Pastor as he will change your life forever. I had no idea what came over me as I opened my mouth as I strained to take his giant mushroom cock into my mouth as I tasted the saltiness of his cock head. As I licked and sucked his cock head, Martha knelt next to me praying over me asking blessings for the nourishment I was to receive. I adjusted myself so I could get closer to him as I brought up my other hand to hold his cock as now I had both my hands on his shaft and my fingers didn’t even touch each other – it was that thick and there was at least another 4 inches still sticking out past both my hands holding on to it. I bang to long stroke his massive cock as I did my best to get an inch or two in my mouth as he was just so wide I thought I would tear my mouth open trying to get more of it in.

As sucked as best as I could. I tried to catch my breath I looked up at Pastor James as he smiled down on me as I sucked is cock, My baby, you are doing a fine thing in supporting your congregation as he smiled at me and I felt my pussy begin to pulse as I felt my panty get wet. He then put his hand on top of my head and Blessed me and I don’t know what happened, but then I just lost it as I went crazy sucking his cock as I had both hands on it stroking his long thick cock as I fucked my face on him, I was overwhelmed with euphoria as I had a spirit surging through me as I needed to taste his seed. I felt his giant hands come behind my head as he pulled me in and guided me to take more and more of him deeper into my mouth. He turned my head gently from side to side as he worked more of his cock deeper until I felt it touch the back of my throat and I had to stop him as I put my hands up onto his thighs to keep my balance as he continued to pull my head down on his cock. Martha! I heard him say, help your sister and teach her the way. Martha got up and went to his office desk drawer and came back and knelt behind me as she grabbed both my wrists and pulled them behind my back and strapped my wrists together. I was completely at Pastor James mercy as he pushed my head back and then pulled my mouth down on his cock as he kept hitting the back of my throat. He spoke again – Look at me Laura, I looked up as he continued to fuck my mouth – You like praying with your Pastor? I could not move my head but I blinked with my eyes – Yes! Gooooood he said as he spoke – as I am about to anoint and nourish you with my God Given Seed so you can taste the Power of My Blessings! He began to fuck my face quickly as I felt his cock begin to get bigger – then in one last pull – he pulled my head down and pushed his cock past my tonsils as I felt my throat being stretched wide as he grunted – I BLESS YOU MY baby – TAKE MY SEED AS MY GIFT TO YOU, AS YOU ARE NOW BLESSED BY MY SEED! Then I felt his cock expand as it hurt my mouth and then he erupted down the back of my throat as I was helpless to stop him. With each pulse he pushed in a bit deeper as I could not breath but just continued to swallow as much of his seed. I felt the hot spunk shoot hard down my throat and I tried to keep up but some of it started spurting out of my nose and the sides of my mouth – I couldn’t breath as he was blocking my airway as I began to start fighting him and that is when I felt him give one more strong push as he buried the rest of his cock as I felt my throat being stretched as he pushed all the way down my throat until I felt his balls resting on my chin and I *******.

When I woke. I was sitting up in a chair in front of his desk as he and Martha were speaking on next weeks events and sermons. I opened my eyes and tried to focus as if I had just woken up from a dream. Martha turned a look at me – Laura, you are awake now, good. How are you feeling? Blessed I’m sure! I looked at her and then Pastor James as he smiled at me. I wasn’t sure what happened at that point, was it real or was it a dream? I looked down at my knees and they were both red and my jaw was sore as Martha leaned over and with her finger brushed my cheek – You missed a few drops as she brought her finger to her mouth and linked her finger clean – The Seed of the Nourishment is not to be lost – Nourishment of the Soul! Isn’t that right Laura? I was in a comatose state as I shook my head in agreement. As I began to gain more clarity, I could taste the saltiness of cum in my mouth as I looked at the Pastor as he sat behind his desk and then noticed a pair of panties next to him on his desk as I felt mine were gone. I could feel my inner thighs were wet but I wasn’t sore so I knew he hadn’t fucked me – from the size of him, I wouldn’t be able to walk as I looked at him like he was a God.

Pastor got up from his desk and thanked us both for coming by and sharing the Blessing of the Congregation. Martha got up first and walked to the door as I followed. Pastor came up behind me as I reached the door and he reached under my dress as I stood there as he felt my ass up as he probed my ass and pussy lips with his large fingers – I was soaking wet as I stopped and pushed my ass out slightly to let him get a good feel. The feelings were overwhelming as I had to hold on to the door frame to brace myself as my knees wanted to buckle under me. He pulled his hands out from under me as I turned to look at him as he showed me his fingers coated with my pussy juices as he put them in his mouth and cleaned the off. Martha spoke up, baby, its time for you to go – I’m sure Pastor James will provide more Blessings for you soon enough as she pushed me out of his office.

Martha walked me down the hall to the area where the ******* were hanging out as Jr and Suzy came out all excited because they had made new friends. Martha spoke up and asked the ******* – Don’t forget to Ask your Mom how she did today too? I looked at Martha shocked as I was not prepared for what she asked and she knew it – Your Momma was Blessed today by Our Pastor James! It was nourishment for her soul wasn’t it Laura? I wasn’t sure what to say…… Yes, it was good, but we need to go now. Martha looked at the *******, You are all going to enjoy it her especially your Momma as Pastor James continues to nourishes her soul – Isn’t that right Laura? Yes, Yes…. Again, I was shocked as Martha pushed, but the ******* had no idea what she was talking about, I looked down in embarrassment and that is when I saw something that I remembered in my dream state - Martha had thick white cum dripping down the inside of her thigh and down to her ankle as I looked up at her and said – Looks like you got Bless too! She looked down at her leg and turned red as she excused herself and went straight into the ladies room. I looked at the *******, Okay, time to go home!

When I got home, the ******* were all excited as they made new friends and Don was glad to hear things went well. I was very uneasy on sharing how my visit went as I had never done anything like this in my life, I never kissed anyone else other than my husband or cheated or anything on my husband, so I was dealing with a tremendous amount of guilt, I wanted to ******* and as it came up, I tasted the saltiness again of Pastor James as I swallowed it back down. It was sooo hard to not think of his Giant Black Cock as I tried to make dinner. Don knew I was uneasy so he stopped questioning me and left me alone as we ate dinner. The ******* finished up and asked to go to their rooms as I said I was going to clean up and then go to bed early as I was tired. Don helped me clean up the dishes as I kept reliving the Blessing of the Seed from that giant Black Cock over and over in my head as my pussy pulsed as I knew I needed a good fucking or I was going to explode. When we finished dinner, I turned around and looked at Don and he knew I was ready to fuck. He said, I’ll make sure the ******* are in bed and I’ll see you soon. As Don walked down the hall he turned to look at me as I dropped my dress in the hallway and was taking off my bra as I walked into our bedroom. It didn’t take long for Don to come back to our room to only find me laying there playing with my very wet pussy waiting for him to fuck me.

Don and I spent the next hour fucking like teenagers as I was on fire as I kept thinking of Pastor James Fat Black Cock and imagini likeng him fucking me as I manhandled Don as I needed more. After a few orgasm he was spent and I was spent, but I could have gone more but I knew I had worn out Don. As we laid there, Don asked, WTF got into you? You haven’t been this way since we were first married – Damn, you are going to wear me out! I got embarrassed as I turned red….. I’m sorry, I just think maybe all pressure from moving and having to meet new people just worked me up – I need a release! I reached over and grabbed Don’s penis and began to stroke it as I looked at him and said I wanted to suck on it – he didn’t complain as it got hard again and I sat up and brought my lips to his cock and it was sooooo small compared to Pastor Jame’s Cock – that I was able to easy take his cock to his balls and it barely touched the back of my throat…… That was an eye opener as I pulled my head back up and looked at his hard penis and now it seemed soooo small as I wrapped my whole hand around his penis and the head was barely visible between my wrapped fingers. I stroked it up and down till I knew he was about to pop and then I dropped my mouth on it all the way to his balls only to get a few small spurts out of him. I sucked like my life depended on his seed as I pushed on his balls to give me more… but that was it…. that was all he had for me…… It wasn’t enough as I let his shriveling penis drop out of my mouth. Don quickly fell asleep as I laid on my back playing with my pussy as I knew right then that my life had already changed and that I needed more than what my husband could give me, I knew I needed more of the Blessing of the Seed.
Is there more to this very well written story? Like did. Pastor James become your lover?

Last edited:
My New Southern Church – Part 2. The Grocery Store.

As I had mentioned in my previous story, we had just moved into a new community and I was looking for a new church and found one, but my priority was to get my house in order and the K!ds in school. So, for the next few weeks, I worked around the house, putting things away, getting the k1ds ready for the new school and just trying to get organized as I tried hard to not think about Church and my needs…. It was hard, but I ****** myself to focus on everything else but me.

I was at the grocery store on a Thursday afternoon and ran into Martha in one of the aisles by the cosmetic area and she was talking with several other pretty ladies. She quickly introduced me to them and they were all very nice ladies, all stay at home soccer moms with teenagers so we had a lot in common. They shared tips on the local gossip of the local schools, PTA meetings, Sports and the hot spots for family and adults. One of the ladies asked me – Didn’t I see you and your k!ds at our Church a few weeks ago? I looked at Martha not sure how to answer and she said, Laura, we ALL are part of Pastor James Church. Ohhhh, I looked around at all the ladies as I shared, Yes, I have been once to the Church, but I have been very busy unboxing the house and getting the k!ds ready for school, so its been a little tough to get back to Church. Martha asked me, You Do Plan On Coming Back Again Soon? I felt like I was being pushed as I looked at them all and said, Yes, of course! Martha looked at the ladies as she shared, Laura has already received the Blessing of Nourishment from Our Pastor James – of course she is coming back!

The ladies all stared at me and it got quiet as I did not know what to say as I turned beet red as I wanted to poke Martha’s eyes out. Martha saw that she upset me and she reached over and touched my arm, I apologize, Do Not Worry, we have all received the Blessing of the Nourishment, our Pastor’s Seed as to which each of them nodded their heads. One lady put her hands to her belly, my husband and I have been trying to conceive another baby for several years and now we are bless as that I am carrying Pastor’s James Seed of Life, I have Pastor Jame’s seed deep in my womb for I am truly blessed to carry his baby. So, here I was, in a grocery store with all these White Soccer Moms and I had to ask, so ALL OF YOU are receiving the Blessing of Nourishment, The Seed of Life as I looked at the pregnant lady as she held her belly. They nodded Yes, as they looked at each other as they all knew they were getting it and it was no big deal. Then I felt my pussy get wet as this was such a turn on.

One of the Ladies, Heather was her name I recalled, yes, I received the Seed of Life a few years back and it was so spiritual, it knocked the socks off of me. Pastor James made me see stars and lights like I have never experienced in my life, not just once, but many times as he shared his Seed of Life with Me. The first time he blessed me it was for hours as he put the Spirit in me so many times, I was blinded by the stars that I could not walk straight for days. My husband Charlie had to help me get around, as the Blessing of Pastor James had hollowed me out good. I felt his blessing for days, deep in me, as I ******* the evils of my sins out, but after a few more Spiritual Blessings with Pastor James, I was able to take the Spirit fully and the Seed of Life took and I gave birth to a beautiful girl. I’ve had two more for the Church since then. But, as she looked down, since our Congregation has grown, as she looked back up to me, I don’t get as many Blessings as I used to, but you get used to it and we all understand that he is limited in his time with each of us.

My pussy pulsed as the other ladies shared their Spiritual Blessing and how the angels showed them the stars from the skies as they experienced the Blessing of Life. Each of them shared how the Spirit affected them, the new experiences of being Nourished and Hollowed out by the Spirit to then be blessed by the Seed of Life. I looked at all of them as I thought to myself, they had all been fucked and bred by Pastor James and they all seemed okay with it. Martha looked at me and reached out and held my hand, you are still young enough to receive the Spirit too. When he filled me with the Spirit, I was never the same, my life changed and I am better for it now. My family has accepted my decisions and have accepted my choices to bring more children of Pastor James into our life.

I know personally that Pastor James would like to have you visit the Church again soon. Would you like to be Blessed Again? My pussy was on fire as I remembered sucking on his Giant Black Cock and how good he tasted. I was torn as I didn’t know what to say, so I asked, what about your husbands? They all smiled at each other. They all know that we are being Blessed by Pastor James and there are no problems as that they too are taken care of by the women of the Church as well. How are they taken care of? They all looked at each other and Martha said, We feed Them. I looked at her puzzled - You feed them? Yes, We feed them. When we are done being Blessed by Pastor James, we are instructed to go home and Feed our Husbands with the Blessings so they too are nourished, maintained and Blessed as well. OMG, my pussy began to drip in my panties over the thought of me feeding a Black Man’s Cum to my husband. I was going wild in my mind as I stood there looking at these beautiful white ladies.

So, how often do you get “Blessed” by Pastor James. Heather looked at the other ladies, we sometimes are Blessed by Pastor James, then there are times that we are bless by the Elder Clergymen. I looked at Heather, Elder Clergymen? Yes, these men are part of the original group that followed Pastor James and helped him build the Church. He has anointed them as The Clergy of Servitude. We like them, they serve the Church and the Congregation and we are blessed by them when we are in need of prayer or support, we go to them for our healing.

So, I asked, do they then put the Spirit in you too? They all nodded, Heather shared, Ohhhh, Yes, and some pretty powerful Spirit at times and the healing is incredible as you are then set at peace as you experience the Rapture of the Spirit in you. Sometimes, When I am being healed by one of the Elders and I have the Spirit deep in me, I put my hands on my tummy to feel it deep in me, sometimes it overwhelms me as it feels like the Spirit wants to exit thru my lungs… it is truly a life changing experience.

Heather spoke up again and shared, after my first Seed of Life and birth of his baby, I was given a token of his appreciation, she reached up to her blouse and pulled it aside and there was a Black Cross with a Queen Of Spades tattoo on her breast just on the outside of her bra cup. All the other ladies pulled their blouses aside and they too hard a single tattoo as well. Heather looked at me, I am proud to have this marking and to be his as he wishes of me.

When I got home, I unpacked all the groceries and could not help myself as I remember all the ladies comments about the Blessings and the Clergy and the Tattoos, that I went to our bedroom and played with my pussy till I had an orgasm, which helped me calm down. I was hot, sexually and body heatwise as I was still worked up, I just striped down, put on the lightest robe I had and I didn’t even put my panties back on, I just left them on the bed and went into the kitchen to start dinner. As soon as Don came in, I turned and looked at him and he knew I was ready to be fucked again.

My New Southern Church – Part 3, The Second Visit, Trouble Walking.

Sunday came by too slow as I was fidgety the whole weekend looking forward to Sundays Mass. I thought and dreamt of Pastor James every night as I fucked Don Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and each time when he was done cuming in me, I would straddled his face as I pinned him down with my legs as I feed him his own cum as I orgasmed hard on him and drenched his face with my juices. After three nights in a row, he was done, he didn’t want to be around me as he knew I was still hot to fuck. But I was okay with that as I had Sunday coming and I had Bigger Plans than he could give me.

Sunday morning, I got up early and took a nice warm bath. I shaved my legs and luckily I am not very hairy, and my pussy hair is light blond so I didn’t have to do much with it so I left it alone. I got out, dried up, put my makeup on, I felt sexy so I put on a small thin nude colored bra and matching thong and finished off with a light, airy white sundress. I came out of the bathroom and Don was still in bed as he yawned, where are you going? I’m headed to Church, I’m planning on staying there for a while and get to know the people a little more. I smiled at him as I shared, as a matter of fact, I have already met some ladies from the Church and they were very nice and I think I can make new friends here. So, I’ll text you when I’m headed home, probably after lunch or so….. make sure you feed the ******* as I grabbed the keys to the car and drove off.

I wanted to get to the Church early enough to have time to talk with Martha or Heather and buddy up so they could introduce me to some of the other ladies. When I walked in I was greeted by many as they introduced themselves and they were very nice. Some of the Black Ladies were standoffish as they looked me up and down, others were nice and said to just ignore these other ladies as they walked me around introducing me to others. Shawnee, one of the Black Ladies, took me by the arm and walked me around and then said, you will want to meet these men and walked me up to introduce me to a group of men who were standing by the Pulpit. Shawnee said, Gentlemen, let me introduce our newest Parisher Mrs. Laura to you as she let go of my arm and gently pushed me towards them and walked away. They were all sharply dress, tall, broad at the shoulders, handsome men who all bore a pin printed Clergy of Servitude with their names under it. I immediately went wet as these were the Black men that the ladies had been talking about. I stood there nervously clutching my purse as I knew that each one of them was undressing me with their eyes. I blushed and looked down like a little girl as I knew what they were thinking as I then looked up at each one, into their eyes as they were feasting on my body. I felt my clit pulse as I looked down my chest and I had forgot to put my bra pads on and my nipples pushed out and stood out against my sundress as you could see my bright red nipples.

One of the men broke the tension as he reached out with his very black hand to me as I reached out as well and his other hand covered mine, my name is Reggie. He held my hand firmly as his hands were so large and hot that I had to keep from breathing hard. He pulled on my hand to get my attention as he stared into my eyes, we are soooooo happy that you are with us and we look forward to praying and healing with you when you need. My felt my pussy exploded as I felt myself leaking in my thong as my nipples were so hard they hurt as they stood straight out of my sun dress. Just then, I heard the booming voice of Pastor James as he walked up and said, Well Hello Mrs. Laura. Its good to see you again. Are you here with your family. I looked up at him and was mesmerized as I just stood there as my pussy was pulsing…… No, No, I’m, I’m heeeeere by myself as my voice quivered. I was like a little girl with all these men.

Pastor James looked at Reggie, Mrs. Laura has already received the Blessing of My Nourishment, haven’t you Mrs. Laura? I was so embarrassed, I turned red, I wanted to run away and cry. Then in a very demanding voice, Pastor James asked me again, Mrs Laura, I asked you a question! I didn’t know what to say as he stared into my eyes and I melted….. Yes, Yees…. Yes, What? he asked forcefully again of me. I was so ashamed, but turned on at the same time as my pussy and nipples were on fire….. I looked up at all the men as I said, Yes, Yes,……. I have taken the Blessing of his Nourishment as I swallowed my pride and then looked down as I saw my nipples pushing out of my sundress as I could feel my pussy begin to leak down the inside of my thighs.

The Pastor cleared his voice as he reached out his giant black hand on put it on my chest next to my heart as his hand cupped my breast and squeezed on me as he began to pray for my soul. All the Elders encircled me closely as they too put their hands on my head and shoulders as I felt my nipple pressing hard into the palm of the Pastor as he slowly started to squeeze my breast as they prayed over me. I could not help myself as I started to moan from the pleasure of his squeezing and pulling on my breast as The Pastor spoke out - Oh Lord, Bless this woman as she enters the hall of truths and has her world opened to the stars and lights as your power is wielded thru us to claim her body and soul to our parish. I felt energy and spirit fill me as I began to shake and out of no where I felt my pussy begin to shake as I began to orgasm to their touch, my knees buckled as I felt hands hold me up by my breasts as they squeezed and pulled on my nipples and someone pulled up my dress as they were holding my ass as I felt fingers probing my little asshole and pussy as I continued to shake till my orgasm passed. I opened my eyes to see Pastor James smiling at me, You are going to bring my children into this world, you understands me Mrs. Laura? I was speechless as I felt my body was floating off the ground as all these men held me body up off the ground as they groped every part of my body. I looked at the Pastor, Yes, Yes, I will take Your Seed and Bear Fruit for you. As I felt my feet gently touch the ground, just then, out of nowhere, Martha showed up as someone pulled my dress back down as she came to save me from further embarrassment. Hi Laura, Oh you look very nice, come on, the sermon is going to start soon and us girls are setting up refreshments in the Event Hall. She grabbed my hand and pulled me as I looked back at the men, as they stared at me like I was a meal for them to devour and I LOVED IT!

Church - The Clergy Men

When we got to the Event Hall, it was mostly all women, cackling like high school girls waiting for the boys to show up. One of the Clergymen named Dwaye came in as all the women got quiet and formed a line in front of the refreshments, he walked up and down the group of women and looked at all of us and then he called one of them out and they walked down the hall and disappeared. The women started talking again until another different Clergyman name Shane walked in and the same, one was chosen and they walked down the hall and they all began to talk again.

As we stood there talking, I heard one of women yelling out OMG followed by load moaning, some painful as you could not ignore the sounds. I looked at Martha as she told me, some of us have not received the blessings in a while and you forget sometimes the Size of the Spirit and the power of Spirit as it is going thru you. But I will tell you, that once you have had the Spirit in you, you will see Stars and Light like you have never seen and you will only want that Spirit in you and it can only be found here and that is why we wait, hoping for our chance to get the Spirit again.

About 30 minutes later, the first woman came walking back kinda awkwardly as she looked like she was having trouble just walking. She had a ****** smile that covered her winces as she held a hand on her tummy and her hair was tousled. She came up to the table and put both hands on the table to help hold herself up as she proclaimed I received the Spirit Three Times and I am filled with so much Spirit, I don’t think I can hold it much longer and I need to go home now and share the Blessings with my husband. She excused herself as she quickly left as other Clergymen continued to come in and chose a white lady partner to pray with and as like the first one, the ladies would return barely able to walk as the Spirit was in them. One of them came up to Martha and held on to her as she said, Clergyman Frank, who has been out of the Church for a few months and just got back from overseas, he really put the Spirit in me, too much and so much I can’t hold it in any longer as she exhaled and she released his Spirit and it came flooding out from underneath her dress as it splat on the flood in thick globs and continued to run down her legs as she held on to Martha. I looked down in amazement at how much had come out of her. Martha immediately grabbed a plastic cup off the table and told her to catch as much of it as she could so as to not waste it and ******* it to cleanse her soul. She reached the cup under her dress as she pushed and pushed to get as much as she could. Martha asked one of the other ladies to come clean it up as she attended to her.

One by one, the crowd of woman thinned out as the final Clergy man came by and chose his last partner to pray with. When they walked away together, there were still like fifteen ladies standing there waiting for their prayer sessions. My pussy was pulsing hard as I stood there with my eyes closed listening to these women getting the Spirit in them and from the sounds, they were getting the ******* fucked out of them as I felt my pussy leaking down to my knees. I opened my eyes as I Martha speak out to the ladies and told them to start cleaning up as all the women sighed that they had not been chosen. I looked at her and asked, are there any other Parishioners to follow? She looked at me, No, all the Blessings are done for today, so the rest of us will have to wait for next weeks Sermon.

I got in my car and sat there as I pulled up my dress and my thong was soaking wet. I put my finger on my clit and I dropped my head back and spread my legs wide as I sunk two fingers in my pussy and fucked myself right there in the Church Parking Lot. I came so hard as I was so turned on by all of this. I finally caught my breathe and slowly drove home as I went home with my new teachings and took my husband by the hand and lead him back to our room where I fucked him and I feed him his own cum as I grinded my pussy onto his face. I looked down between my legs as I asked him - You like that? As I slid my wet pussy up and down face, he just kinda went yeeeessss, as I reached back with my hand and grabbed his penis as it felt so small in my hand now…..

My New Southern Church

Part 1

Don and I spent the next hour fucking like teenagers as I was on fire as I kept thinking of Pastor James Fat Black Cock and imagining him fucking me as I manhandled Don as I needed more. After a few orgasm he was spent and I was spent, but I could have gone more but I knew I had worn out Don. As we laid there, Don asked, WTF got into you? You haven’t been this way since we were first married – Damn, you are going to wear me out! I got embarrassed as I turned red….. I’m sorry, I just think maybe all pressure from moving and having to meet new people just worked me up – I need a release! I reached over and grabbed Don’s penis and began to stroke it as I looked at him and said I wanted to suck on it – he didn’t complain as it got hard again and I sat up and brought my lips to his cock and it was sooooo small compared to Pastor Jame’s Cock – that I was able to easy take his cock to his balls and it barely touched the back of my throat…… That was an eye opener as I pulled my head back up and looked at his hard penis and now it seemed soooo small as I wrapped my whole hand around his penis and the head was barely visible between my wrapped fingers. I stroked it up and down till I knew he was about to pop and then I dropped my mouth on it all the way to his balls only to get a few small spurts out of him. I sucked like my life depended on his seed as I pushed on his balls to give me more… but that was it…. that was all he had for me…… It wasn’t enough as I let his shriveling penis drop out of my mouth. Don quickly fell asleep as I laid on my back playing with my pussy as I knew right then that my life had already changed and that I needed more than what my husband could give me, I knew I needed more of the Blessing of the Seed.
A wonderful story and a great fantasy of mine
I'm looking forward to reading more about Pastor James and I hope Don accepts him into his family and they can all serve him

My New Southern Church – Part 4, The Seed of Life

I received a call later that week on Thursday from Martha to ask if I would like to have lunch with her and Heather which I quickly accepted. She told me to wear something nice as we were going to have fun! And the emphasis was on FUN! We meant at a local Italian restaurant for lunch and the ladies quickly ordered Martinis for lunch. After my second one, Martha and Heather began the task of finding out more about me and my family. Hold old I was, how old Don was, was I still fertile and what would Don think about me having another baby? I laughed out loud that I wasn’t going to get pregnant, I was too old, plus my k!ds were teenagers and how was I going to tell them I was pregnant, but I assured them Don was past having anymore *******. We continued to talk as several white men that Martha knew came up to introduce themselves as they asked if they could join us as they bought another round for us. The men made themselves comfortable as they sat in close at our small table as I was on my third cocktail and not used to the alcohol. I started talking with this handsome man named Robert as he was very nice and complimented me on how beautiful I was and I could feel my ******* begin to surge thru me as I felt my pussy pulse – Not a good sign for me.

I smiled at him as I asked what he did for a living and he was Gynecologist from the area as I he smiled at me and I felt him place his hand on my knee as I quickly dropped my hand on his to stop him. I squeezed his hand but didn’t move it as I liked the attention as I felt my pussy pulse again as a wave of desire ran thru me as I turned and looked into his eyes with lust as I slowly let go of his hand as he smiled at me as I felt his hand move up my thigh slowly as I slightly opened my legs for him to go further as his hand moved up my thigh. I kept looking at him as his hand worked its way up towards my pussy as I spread my legs a little more for him as I was trying very hard to not moan out load as I thought I was going to explode as his finger tip brushed the outside of my very wet thong and then Martha stood up and announced we were closing our tab and were going somewhere else that has a bar. I looked at him and whispered, Sorry as I stood up and straightened out my dress and we were off to the local Marriot that had a beautiful bar and we made ourselves comfortable talking about the church and sex.

As we sat there and drank more, I noticed Heather had pulled her dress up more as she crossed her legs and I saw she was wearing a garter belt and hose as the bar was now more active as men started to come in. My pussy was already wet from Robert touching me and I was on my fourth Martini when in walked Pastor James, with two of the Clergymen, Dwayne and Shane. Martha and Heather immediately stood up as I was having trouble just feeling my legs as I could not stand up. Pastor James said that there was a regional non-denominational session going on and they had just left the meeting and Martha asked them to sit with us. Dwayne sat next to Martha and Shane next to Heather and Pastor James squeezed his very large body next to mine as I could smell his pheromones in my nostrils as my pussy began to pulse as I thought to myself – WTF did I get myself into as I looked up at him as he smiled down at me and I felt my pussy gush as my thong got soaked.

Pastor James ordered another round for us as he shared how the three of them had been staying here since the last sermon on Sunday. Everyone was just chatting having a good time when I felt Pastor James put his hand on my thigh as I just turned and looked deep into his eyes. I was in no condition to fight him as I gulped my ******* down as I felt him caressing the insides of my thigh as I closed my eyes as I felt my pussy pulse again and I drenched myself as I sat there. Dwayne share that the three of them were enjoying the Sessions so much that they were all filled with the Spirit. I heard the Words Spirit and Filled as I immediately looked as Martha as I saw her looking at Heather as they both smiled and put their drinks down just as Dwayne stood up and extended his hand to Martha, as she said nothing, but politely excused herself I she grabbed her purse and just stood up and followed him, Heather did the same and I then felt Pastor James get up and extend his hand to me as I just sat there looking up at him and his extended hand. My life flashed before me as I knew what was going to happen if I left with him and my heart told me No!, but my body said yes as I raised my hand and took his as I slowly stood up. He was a giant of a man as I just looked at his body and then up to his eyes as he slowly walked me down the hall to his room. As we approached his door, he turned to me and said, baby, if you walk in, know that I will truly put the Power of the Spirit in You and I will change your life forever. You will never be the same after I’m dones with you and your husband will never be able to fulfill you ever again – this be yours last chance. I looked up at him and reached way up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me to kiss his big black lips.

It didn’t take long after I walked thru the door and I was all over him like a crazy sex driven young girl. He could barely take off his clothes as I groped his body kissing every inch of it. He placed his hand on my head and pushed me down as I found myself in front of his pants as I unbuckled his trouser and they fell to the ground as his enormous black cock sprang forth. I raised my lily white hands to hold it as my fingers didn’t even touch each other as I held the base of it. As I looked at it, the enormity of it as it grew and swelled up, I thought of Don’s tiny penis compared to what I was holding on to. I licked the head of his massive cock as I licked my lips as I tried to engulf as much as I could as my other hand held his massive balls that I knew were full of his seed. I sucked as he continued to undress and when he was done, he reached down with his hand and grabbed a fist full of my hair and lifted my whole body off the ground and tossed me on the bed like I was a doll. I was so turned on and hot as I had never felt like this before. He was a huge man and I was this tiny white girl who was about to get the fucking of her life.

He grabbed me again by my hair and pulled me to the edge of the bed as he kissed me with his large black lips, as he pulled my dress up and I slid out of it. He reached down and tore my bra off from the middle and then my thong as he pushed me back on my back. I laid there looking at him as he slowly got on the bed, I could see his massive cock swinging from side to side like a breeding horse would as he crawled up to me and I was pantingly in anticipation as I opened my legs wide for him. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me again and asked me if I was ready to receive the Spirit. I looked up at him as my brain were screaming at me to STOP, STOP…….. I saw Don, I saw my K!ds, I saw that pregnant white lady rubbing her belly…… then I felt the hot tip of his massiv cock at my pussy and every thought left my mind as there was only one thing I wanted more than anything else was to get Fucked by this Monster Black Cock. I looked up at him and said, I am ready to receive the Spirit, Fuck Me Good With That Big Black Cock of yours and make me your whore!

That was all he needed to hear as I felt the heat of his cock head at my pussy opening as he began to push but my pussy hole was too small. I helped by reaching down and spreading my pussy lips and help his massive cock as I coated his cock head with my juices. He kept pushing and missing my tiny hole then I told him to stop as I held his cock with both hand as I put his cock head at my pussy opening and told him, okay, push, slowly….. and then I felt it! I felt the tip of his giant mushroom head spread my pussy opening wide, wider than I have ever felt as I could feel him tearing me….OMFG!!! Wait, Wait, Hoooooooly Fuuuuuuck…… STOP, STOP….. I started trying to push away from him but he wrapped one of his big arms around my shoulders and pulled me back to him as he held me in place as he continued to apply pressure as my pussy opening was not big enough for him….. Wait, Wait ….. OMFG….. You are too big for me, I don’t think I can do this… as I put my hands on his shoulders trying to push him back. He stopped moving as I caught my breath as I looked up at him and our eyes met as we just stared at each other as I was lost in his stare…….I could feel my body talking to me as my pussy kept pulsing and pulsing as I felt my juices begin to pour out of me like it knew what was going to happen. I felt him shuffle over me as he repositioned himself and I knew he was about to make me his right then and there…… He wrapped his arms around me as he pinned my arms down to my sides as he kissed me deeply and I just let go as I knew he was going to take me no matter what I tried to do at this point and then he just dropped his full weight on me as he knocked the breath out of me and I felt the Pain, the tearing of tissue as he pressed and pushed his giant cock into me as my pussy gave way as he sank several inches into me. I could not breathe as I tried to bring my arm up and beat on him to Stop! but he had me pinned down. He stopped moving as he told me to relax as he pulled back a little and I caught my breath. I told myself to relax, just relax as I took several breaths and then he dropped his full weight on me again as I felt his cock go deeper into me. The pain was so incredible that I began to cry as I knew he was ruining me as I felt my pussy tearing. My Husband Don came back to my mind as I thought would I ever be able to feel him after this….. Soooo Much PAIN, OMFG as Pastor James rotated his hips and pushed more of his cock deeper into me as it felt like he was at my lungs. Then he just stopped and held me there, not speaking, just his hot breath on my neck as I stopped fighting him and tried to relax and breathe.

He pulled his head back to look at my face as I had tears running down my cheeks, he looked at me and said - I promise it will be better soon. He kissed me and said, just stop fighting and let the feelings take over as he began to kiss my neck and ears and that was all I needed to get my pussy going. He stayed put as my pussy began to respond to him kissing my neck as I felt my pussy begin to pulse as it went from sheer pain to muffled pain. He then reached up with his hand and took one of my nipples between his finger and began rolling it and it sent shockwaves thru my system as I had this massive pole deep in my stomach and he was pulling on my nipples.

I had never felt so full in my life as I looked up at him and asked if he was all the way in. He lifted his body up enough for me to see that he still had at least half of his cock to go and I had never had some much in me in my entire life. He was in deeper than Don had ever been in me. He began to kiss me as he slowly started moving back and forth as I felt like my insides were being pulled out and then pushed back in. I moaned out loud ….. FUCK, OMG, OMG….. He took my nipple back in his mouth and started fucking me slowly ….. OMG, OMG, OMG….. as I began to shake uncontrollably as I came hard on his cock - it came on so quickly - I am going to cuuuuuummmmmm…. as I held on to the sheets as I was wracked by an orgasm that made me see stars… My body shook and shook as I had no control over myself. As I came down, He pulled a few inches back out as I felt relief and then he pushed back in and again,and my body began to shake again as I was taken by another orgasm. As I was shaking from my orgasm, Pastor James took this time to push even deep in me as I was in the throughs of ******* as I felt my stomach being pushed aside by this monster cock deep in me. At some point, I just lost consciousness as he began to pull back and push in with long strokes as I was in one constant orgasm after the other as he began to full stroke fuck me. After many orgasms, I finally felt his balls slap against my ass as I knew he was fully in me.

I laid there not knowing if I was in a dream or reality. He kissed me deeply as our tongues met. He let go of my arms as I held on to this man like I could never hold anyone else in my life as he began to slowly fuck me, full long strokes as I felt my pussy was on fire. Again and again, I was wracked by orgasms that left me speechless as I just cried and shook under him. He made me cum hard so many times that I just lost count and was like a rag doll under him as he began to really fuck me. He looked at me, Are you ready for My Seed, The Seed of Life? I looked up at him….. I knew he was going to get me pregnant, My life was never going to be the same, but I didn’t care…… Yes, Yes, give me your seed, deep in my pussy. He reached down and took one of my legs and pulled it up over his should as he did the other and folded me in half as I looked up at him as he fucked me, each push, knocked the air out of me as I had never been fucked like this before…. I came again, and again as he power fucked me and then he said, here comes my seed and he dropped his whole body on me and pushed my legs back to my head as he kissed me deep, and grunted as I felt his cock expand deep in my pussy and I felt the first hot spurt of his cum deep in my cunt. I reached up and held him tight as I began to shake again as I cried to this unbelievable feeling – as I was instantly wracked again by the hardest orgasm I have ever had in my life as I screamed out to the top of my lungs as I felt him feeding his hot cum, his seed deep in me as I felt a holy rapture take over my body as I saw stars and light again as I knew he had impregnated me right there. I could feel my pussy contracting as I knew my cervix was sucking up his cum as I just held on as he kept dropping his seed in me. He continued to grunt as I felt more and more of his seed spilling deep into my pussy as I savored the feeling of each of his spurts.

After I came, my whole body went limp as my arms fell on the bed and I could not move. He slowly let go of my legs as they dropped wide open as he laid on me. I looked up at the ceiling and then reality came right back to me as I went into full panic as I realized what I had just done. I looked at him and yelled, GET OFF OF ME! I hit him several time as I yelled, GET OFF OF ME! He said nothing, as I hit on him yelling for him to get off of me, I need you to get off of me right now you Black Motherfucker!!!! Get Off Of Me You SOB. He just dropped his weight on me again and he started slowly moving his waist in little circles deep in my pussy as his cock stayed hard and my pussy began to react to his movement, I said GET OFF OF ME YOU BLACK MOTHERFUCKER, GET OFFFF Of meeeeeeee as my anger and anxiety turned to pleasure again as I said out loud… FUUUUuuuuucccck…. OMG, It can’t be happening again….. OMG, not again… I could not fight him as I held on to his large shoulders as he began to full stroke fuck me again as I went into multiple orgasms all over again. Again, he fucked me slowly like for another hour as I came like never before, then he dropped his seed deep in me as I just laid there knowing at this point there was nothing I could do as I just laid there as I could feel my cervix pulsing.

Once he was done the second time cuming in me, he slowly got up off of me as I felt his come slide from deep in me as it popped out and I felt so empty inside. He got up and got us something to ******* as he just talked with me as I asked him questions about his life and his other women. I ws mostly babbling as he dropped his fat black man lip on my breast and started sucking on my nipple as his hand dropped to my soaking pussy and started finger fucking me. He got me worked up as he pulled me up on my hands and knees and entered me from behind as he grabbed my hair and held on to my shoulder as he buried himself deep in me as I came again and again as I could not believe he had so much stamina as he just long stroked me as I felt his cock head deep in my guts. Then he did something that blew my mind as he was fucking me, he put his finger to my asshole and slowly pushed it in as he fucked me and I just went crazy as I bucked and clawed at the sheet and I squirted all over the bed as I just let it happen again as he dropped another load of his seed for the third time as he held my hips tight against him until he emptied his seed deep in me as he said, I can feel you…. I can feel your pussy milking me as I felt my pussy pulsing as I knew it was my cervix as he had his cock head pressed right against it. He held me there to make sure his seed found my egg and my cervix stopped moving. I finally let go of my hips as I dropped on the bed andlaid there, feeling very content, at peace and in a glow as I had been fucked so hard and so much that I didn’t need anything more than this man’s Black Cock deep in me. Pastor James fucked me several times more as I looked over at the clock and it had been for at least four hours as he fucked me in every position he wanted as he hollowed out my pussy good. As he dropped his last load in me, I held on to him tightly as I knew that was it. I felt him start to pull out of me and then a pop as his cock head came out. When he pulled out of me, I immediately grabbed my tummy as I felt emptiness inside of me as I rolled around on the bed holding my stomach and pussy, it was the fucking weirdest feeling, feeling empty as I looked a his giant cock between his legs. He looked down at my pussy and it was flowing. He reached down and closed my legs and said to me. You keep my seed in you till you get home and then share the blessing with your husband so you bless him too. He reached over to his small bed table and had a small jar of some ointment that he then smeared along my pussy lips and then held them closed. He looked at me, this will help you keep my Blessings deep in you and when you are ready to Bless your husband, just sit on him and your pussy will open up like a flower and my blessing will flow from deep in you to feed his soul too.

He got up and took a shower while I just laid there as it took me a while to just regain my energy to sit up. I looked up at him as he stood there as his giant cock just hung between his legs. It wasn’t even hard and it was still massive. He helped me get up as I started to put my clothes back on, he took my bra and thong and told me to NEVER WEAR these ever again as he threw them in the trash can. I was totally submissive to him as I just looked at him shook my head and said Okay. I slipped my dress on and was headed to the door, as Pastor James took me by the hand to told me, You are my baby, My Sister, My Wife, My Concubine, who carries my seed now. You will always be at my call to me or my Clergymen. I came up to kiss him as I told him I was his from this point forward as I felt his cock pressing against my chest. I looked down at it as I just dropped to my knees and began to suck his cock as deep as I could as I held it with two hands as I bobbed back and forth. There was a knock on the door as he put one of his hands on the back of my head and reached with the other and opened the door as he held me in place as I kept sucking on him. He opened the door wide as it was another white mom from our church who just walked in behind me as I followed her with my eyes as she walked up to the bed and started taking off her clothes. Her dress just fell off of her as she stood there naked except for a black garter belt with black hose and stiletto shoes. She did a slow spin for him as she then slowly sat on the bed and crossed her legs waiting for me to finish. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her as she was drop dead beautiful as I heard Pastor James begin to breath harder as he said….. Take My Nourishment as He put both hands on the back of my head and pushed me back till I was flat against the open door. I didn’t have enough time to react as he just ****** his cock all the way down my throat until his balls rested on my chin and unloaded deep in my throat. I could even taste it as he just dumped it straight down my throat as I felt it throbbing as I could feel his balls pulse with each spurt of his seed. He held me there as I began hitting him to let me go as I needed to breathe and when he was done, he let go of my head as his long black snake cock came of me like it would never end. I laid there at the door way cough up his cum as I looked up at this beautiful red hair woman with bright green eyes who just sat there smiling at me. She mouthed at me – You Fucking Whore! As she sat up as Pastor James walked up to her as she kissed him deeply in front of me. I slowly picked myself up off the carpet and stood by the door as she slowly, seductively walked up to the door and held it open as Pastor James spoke - Now, You go home now, feed Don my Blessing and then make love to him so you understand how you now belong to me. I nodded my head and assured him I would as I placed both my hand on my fully belly. The red haired woman looked at me and told me to “Fuck Off” as she closed the door on me.

I stood there as I dropped my body against the door as I just held my belly as it felt so full and heavy. I could still feel my pussy pulsing as I knew my cervix was feeding itself and it felt so good as my pussy began to shake again…. Ohhh Fuck, Ohhh Fuck, Not Again…..as I held on to the door handle as I began to shake again to another orgasm as I dropped to her knees holding my belly. I caught my breath as I slowly pulled myself up as I walked down the hall and I saw Martha and Heather sitting at a table alone as they shared a *******. Martha looked at me – so, was it all you thought it would be. I looked at her as I smiled…. Yes, it was. Heather looked at me holding my tummy – You Full of Spirit. I looked at Heather, Yes, more than I have ever hand. I feel so heavy. The both looked at each other and laughed. Girl, you have no idea how full you are. Did you not see the set of Balls on that man, let alone the size of his cock? You going to be walking strange for a few days. Wait till you drain all his seed into your husband and then you really know what empty feels like and the only thing you will think of and dream of is getting that deep, full feeling again. We all got up as I slowly walked out to my car as I felt I had a 10lb sack of something in me. I looked at myself in the mirror – OMG, I looked trashed as I fixed my hair and put on some lipstick and started the car.

Back