My longest remembered blowjob

I was watching the Worlds Cup a few years ago when a this women from next door knocked asking she could watch with me in the my cinema the football as her old man was not interested. Sure I said. I led her in and laid back on my chair next to her. The football had not begun but she laid their a speed her legs and said don’t u want to fuck me. I said I thought u come for the football. She laid back looking disappointed. 😔 Then I took out my dick and said look he likes you standing at 22cms and thick. Then she leaned over and swallowed it deep in her throat and started sucking and goblins, she did not stop, I kept coming in her mouth and she spilled no drop. At half time I said, have u not enough, and she asked don’t u like it, and I said sure. She continued to suck the whole second half and half way through the film, she really swallowed more cum that all. She was also the best squirter I stuck two fingers up her and rubber behind the forehead of her pussy, then this cushion there grew bigger and the more I rubbed it she quieted again and again. She was cool 😎

Reactions: wit
Back