My fantasies of a BBC breeding bride/wedding & more.

I'm a single 37 y/o white cuck who longs for a promiscuous bride who loves and is eager to let hung black men deposit their potent seed deep into her hungry unprotected womb. The more taboo the fantasy feels, the more thrilling it is. So I'll list a few of mine, feel free to share yours.

I have a major fantasy of a contemporary wedding ceremony with my future bride where before the ceremony starts, as the groom and bridal parties are seperate and the family and friends are all seated. My bride is alone in her bridal chamber as we linger find our places to get ready to walk the aisle. She sneaks in a hung bbc to fuck her in her wedding dress and plant his seed deep into her womb. She walks down the aisle to say I do to me while her stretched out pussy is leaking cum down her thighs, oblivious to our friends and family as they watch her. We share our vows, and I slip my ring on her hand as she promises me her heart, though the cum dripping from her pussy promises her womb to BBC.

I fantasize of hearing her tell me how she wants to truly be bred by BBC, and here her screams and moans of pleasure as she offers her fertile womb up to her bbc bulls. To hear her beg them to breed her and give her a black baby as she feels them unloading into her raw pussy during her peak ovulation.

Back