My brunette wife and her sexy ass

Sarebios

Couple
From
Spain
Hi guys!

Back on this forum after moving country, my wife has the desire to show off again. And that excites me too.

She is 26 years old, she like BBC and huge cocks take care of her ass.

Here's her ass to start with in nylon and lingerie. More photos will come soon!

Thank you for your opinion, hot comments also accepted with pleasure, it excites us!

If some want to repost her elsewhere, please tell us or show us where, It's more exciting and respectful :)
Nylon.jpgGreen.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Back on this forum after moving country, my wife has the desire to show off again. And that excites me too.

Thank you for your opinion, hot comments also accepted with pleasure, it excites us!

If some want to repost her elsewhere, please tell us or show us where, It's more exciting and respectful :)
View attachment 7414835View attachment 7414836
she looks fantastic ! Love the head of hair ;)

Those yoga pants wouldn't last long if she came home to me looking that good. I would rip them right up the middle and burry my face in that ass first before grabbing those hips and railing her

Those yoga pants wouldn't last long if she came home to me looking that good. I would rip them right up the middle and burry my face in that ass first before grabbing those hips and railing her

oh yes she would love that, this kind of hard treatment excites her a lot!

Immediately when I go back and look at her great ass I can't help but immediately think how I'd love to bury my face between those cheeks and eat that pussy and booty like the groceries..like it was my job. My last meal

Immediately when I go back and look at her great ass I can't help but immediately think how I'd love to bury my face between those cheeks and eat that pussy and booty like the groceries..like it was my job. My last meal
mmmm well this comment really excited my wife who now really wants to have her ass and pussy eaten. There's enough for two, are you coming? :)

Hi guys!

View attachment 7414835View attachment 7414836
¡Por Dios! ¡Qué delicia! Perfecta para una buena polla negra.

Back