My affair!

Hotwifeash

Couple
From
TX, US
Kinda long so I made a part two. Here is part one.

This is a true story only the names are changed. I’m Ash, a 34 year old mom of two. Married to a wonderful man. A little rough around the edges, but a wonderful man all the same. I’m average height, brunette, basically I’m what you’d call a thick white girl. I got more attention from the black guys in school and around town than the white guys. Mainly because I am thick. It was intoxicating to receive that kind of attention and that much attention all the time. So after high school I hung out with people who would go to mostly black clubs, and started dating a black guy that was a ******* dealer. So we would go to neighborhoods that I wouldn’t have normally gone to by myself. Everybody would be trying to hit on the thick innocent looking white girl. Again, I was ******* with the attention I’d get. So in the span of about 4 years, I “dated/slept” with about 5 different black guys. I ended up dating a white guy that hung around those crowds and had my two *******. He was abusive, both mentally and physically, would seek everything we owned for pills. I finally left him and never looked back. It was 3 years of not dating or anything before I met the man who would become my husband. He was different. No way this man could ever be abusive. Hard working, good ******* to his *******, good caring family. I moved 2 hours away to be with him and after a few years, we married.

art II

My husband was never the jealous type. I would tell him every time someone would flirt with me or hit on me. He would always get excited about it. Telling me how they must really want some of you babe! He did know of my past experiences with black guys, and how it made me feel to get attention from them. Soon he began talking about seeing me with a black guy. He even bought a black dildo to use on me. We named it Jerome. I love my husband and I didn’t want anyone else. Although the thought of it happening was exciting. I mean, I can’t lie, i love black guys! Anyway, I played it of for awhile until one day we were faced with a new challenge for us.

I had a coworker, let’s call him Mike. He was a little older than me, by about 10 years, black, and had this swag that would draw anyone to him. He had been married to another coworker so it was never anything but friendship at work. After they divorced though, he began get more and more flirty. One day something funny happened at work and we text each other outside of work about it. Much of the conversation was questionably flirty. I told my husband about it and he got a kick out of it. He said flirt back! Something flirty but innocent. So I did. That started something we never expected. The flirts became more bold. More intense. I would catch him watching me walk at work. He would brush up against me with a smirk on his face. The texting continued and became more and more flirty, telling me how hot I was, how he wanted to throw me on a table at work and fuck me right there! It felt like the days in my 20’s when all those black guys hit on me! We continued to text 24/7, and at this point I began hiding it from my husband. He knew I was always talking to Mike, but no idea how sexual the conversations became. I went one night to hangout with him at his apartment and we kissed passionately, then next thing I knew I was on his bed clothes being taken off. He went down on me and then I went to take his shorts off and wow! He was big!! Real big! I kissed, licked and sucked his huge black cock for what seemed like an hour. Staring in his eyes as I took him in my mouth. Then he had me get in all fours as he got behind me and rubbed the head of his bbc on my clit, then slid inside me. He made me moan, and squeal with desire. He slapped my ass as he fucked my married pussy! He would tell me how I was gonna have his baby! I was so turned on that I let him cum deep inside me without a second thought. It was the best sex I’d ever had! 2 hours of it! I was hooked!

I began finding every reason possible to work late, it straight up tell me husband I was going to his apartment. We had amazing sex every time I went to see him! One day I found out I was pregnant, and knew it was his. So I began looking for my own place. I was moving out and going to content affair with Mike! I was having his baby and we were having the best sex of my entire life. Two moths in, I miscarried. The only thing that eased my mind during that time was more amazing sex! At work he would get me In a room and kiss me, touch me, make me beg for more! I’d always end up at his apartment in his bed! He started coming to mine and stay the night with me too.

Eventually he wanted to make it more serious, and I wasn’t really ready for that. I missed the wonderful man I had married. I was just addicted to the sex. I mean you can’t blame me! The way he would sit back as I sucked his huge black cock, made me feel so submissive. Made me feel 20 again! Our three hour sex sessions to where I couldn’t walk for an hour because of my shaking legs! I realized that my love of black men was purely sexual! I mean that’s not to say I wouldnt be in a relationship with a black guy, but every black guy I’ve been with has been very talented at fucking me, that I’ve never bothered to see if it would work out.

So my husband and I reconciled, he knows, even though we don’t talk about those days much, he knows that I have a huge weakness for black guys when it comes to sex. So we don’t ever let it get to where it’s anything other than sex now!

i feel bad for youor husband, good for you, and also you knowing hubby took you back knowing the past and his love for you. He too wants you to be happy with your sex life.

Back