Munich young couple

junitani

Couple
From
Germany
Hi guys,

Excited to be here! Me and my wife are both 25, just moved to Munich. We are both very new here and in this lifestyle. We are not cuckolding or having 3somes, yet. We are looking to experience the thrill of having a stranger film us having sex and watching.

We live in munich and we look forward to you hosting this! Talk soon

Hi guys,

Excited to be here! Me and my wife are both 25, just moved to Munich. We are both very new here and in this lifestyle. We are not cuckolding or having 3somes, yet. We are looking to experience the thrill of having a stranger film us having sex and watching.

Has she ever been with a BBC before?

Hi guys,

hallo. suchst du noch? ich bin ein 25 jähriger Mann aus Deutschland. wenn du interessiert bist, lass es mich wissen und ich werde dir gerne weitere Details mitteilen

Hi guys,

Hiii

A wonderful fantasy for the beginning it’s a copy past situation of me and my conservative wife, just the thing of having a third person with us in a room is really nice .

Back