Monster Natural breasts

I confess that, I knocked on the rough door & this huge breasted Hungarian girl invited me in for a coffee. I decided to get her hot by playing with her huge tits. I pulled of her dress to find the black mark on her shoulders from the weight of her bra. She love my dick between her huge titis. Then she turned round and begged me to do her from behind. That’s when it happened. I pushed her on the bed and some bars broke under the mattress and with the mattress her tit got stuck in the hole I laughed but she did not 😝

I confess that, I knocked on the rough door & this huge breasted Hungarian girl invited me in for a coffee. I decided to get her hot by playing with her huge tits. I pulled of her dress to find the black mark on her shoulders from the weight of her bra. She love my dick between her huge titis. Then she turned round and begged me to do her from behind. That’s when it happened. I pushed her on the bed and some bars broke under the mattress and with the mattress her tit got stuck in the hole I laughed but she did not 😝
TRUST SHIRT.jpg

Attachments

• today 002.JPG
    today 002.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 32
Look 👀 Monster Breasts are measure from the bruises on the their shoulders from their bra straps. I really only saw this that one time. I remember she wanted to be my girlfriend friend but I had to hit a run… due to other obligations.

Back