Mix-race baby: racism and is that enough contribution to BNWO

White woman with mix race baby

• Total voters
My take is that there’s a price to be paid for it but I think if a girl meets a real strong man with powerful masculine energy she will naturally want that baby even if not planned. We’ll all be mixed in the future though🥰 so remember that
I think we are all already quite mixed; no one is pure of anything. Europeans still carry 1 or 2 percent Neanderthal genes. :)

My take is that there’s a price to be paid for it but I think if a girl meets a real strong man with powerful masculine energy she will naturally want that baby even if not planned. We’ll all be mixed in the future though🥰 so remember that
i'd agree insofar as sexuality is not limited to physical pleasure. Mutual attraction of femininity and masculinity :balanced: can be a very strong urge and - in the heat of the action - may topple rational thinking. It is wise to be aware of that and take precautions. ;)

After a year of a stable relationship with our bull we are discussing about it or at least he started the discussion and apparently my wife agrees with him.
I'm not sure yet as this is something incredibly important, not just a night sex.
I'm worried about what the others might think or say

Back