Miami, FL

Leo29MD

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Visiting Miami this month in about two weeks. Any recommendation on good places to go? Bars or clubs that swingers hang at?

Visiting Miami this month in about two weeks. Any recommendation on good places to go? Bars or clubs that swingers hang at?
Try the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood. It is old and BADLY in need of updating, but clean and there is fun activity pretty much all the time.

Try the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood. It is old and BADLY in need of updating, but clean and there is fun activity pretty much all the time.
I looked at that club. Me, as a single men, I have to jump through a lot of hoops to go. I will look into it again. Maybe I missed something. Thanks. Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

Yeah, single guys are allowed every day other than Saturday. And it's a $100 fee for the Hollywood rooftop pool for single guys
Been to many parties and clubs, the price is not a big deal to me, but I hate to waste time while I am in Miami. Do not know the next time I am going to be in the area.

Back