MIAMI AND SOUTH FLORIDA BLACK MAN🍫🍫🏖🏖🏖

Drillingyou

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
6'2 200lbs muscular black man former football player

Looking for Ladies and couples around Miami, Miramar, south beach Fort lauderdale, boca raton , west palm beach Hollywood, Doral, Miami Beach, Dania Beach, Pompano, Deerfield, Las Olas, Wynwood, Kendall , Coral Springs, Hialeah, Boynton beach, Delray Beach etc

Willing to travel to dade broward and palm beach county for beautiful ladies

Visitors can reach out as well

I also have Kik, Whatsapp, and Snapchat if youd like to chat offsite

Last edited:
Hello handsome man, this little pussy is coming to Florida next week and was possibly looking to try my first big black cock. I've talked about this for quite some time with my boyfriend. It was OK with the idea as long as we meet a public place first and see how things proceed from there. we're going to be there for a week so if things work out well one night I would like to get straight out fucked with him getting the watch and jerk off. He has no desire to touch you just so you know if things go well I'd like a night of passionate lovemaking and I possibly spent the night with you waking up to sucking your cock filming it and sending it to my boyfriend. We come to Florida regularly and I'm looking for someone to meet and occasionally maybe once or a month or so a hot black guy to meet up with just one I don't want your friends and I'm really not interested in condoms. I don't want anal but I'd love to film the experiences. IMG_9907.jpeg

Hello handsome man, this little pussy is coming to Florida next week and was possibly looking to try my first big black cock. I've talked about this for quite some time with my boyfriend. It was OK with the idea as long as we meet a public place first and see how things proceed from there. we're going to be there for a week so if things work out well one night I would like to get straight out fucked with him getting the watch and jerk off. He has no desire to touch you just so you know if things go well I'd like a night of passionate lovemaking and I possibly spent the night with you waking up to sucking your cock filming it and sending it to my boyfriend. We come to Florida regularly and I'm looking for someone to meet and occasionally maybe once or a month or so a hot black guy to meet up with just one I don't want your friends and I'm really not interested in condoms. I don't want anal but I'd love to film the experiences. View attachment 7510284
Which part of Florida?

Back