Me and GF may verify, want opinion of a verified Black Man

HonestIRCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Hey guys, so we’re just a young mid 20’s couple, I’m white and she’s Asian, I told her a couple years ago that seeing her fall in love with a bbc is my ultimate desire, we have made this joint account but we noticed a lot of people on the general forum here is fake

If possible,

It would mean the world for a bbc to reassure us, and also just to tell her what it is like (as I’m the one convincing her to be a QoS) not sure how it would work, I could let her respond etc, I have showed her some BLACKED and she said ‘I’m jealous of her’, but I need some help getting her over the line and taking that dick that all girls want deep down:)

Hey guys, so we’re just a young mid 20’s couple, I’m white and she’s Asian, I told her a couple years ago that seeing her fall in love with a bbc is my ultimate desire, we have made this joint account but we noticed a lot of people on the general forum here is fake

If possible,

It would mean the world for a bbc to reassure us, and also just to tell her what it is like (as I’m the one convincing her to be a QoS) not sure how it would work, I could let her respond etc, I have showed her some BLACKED and she said ‘I’m jealous of her’, but I need some help getting her over the line and taking that dick that all girls want deep down:)
Would just really love the input from either a guy who does this or a couple who knows what it’s like… we are both v jealous of you guys who’ve been doing it for years 😅

Back