Maryland Hotwife for BBC!

EmilyMeadows

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Hotwife/cuckold couple here in central Maryland. I'm 30, 5'7", 140 lbs, brunette. I love my bulls fit, hung, and down to go multiple rounds. I'd love to find someone that's open for regular fun (safe only to start). Ideally, someone that's open to filming faceless content as well, who is comfortable with my cuck as our cameraman. Shoot me message with more information about yourself if you're interested in meeting up :)

Attachments

• F6A1A1FE-CB57-48D4-80C2-8723DD91BE4A.jpeg
    F6A1A1FE-CB57-48D4-80C2-8723DD91BE4A.jpeg
    980.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 497FFC58-46BE-45AA-8E39-F353983FF7F8.jpeg
    497FFC58-46BE-45AA-8E39-F353983FF7F8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 526
  • 5E719A88-AA4B-4862-9A73-31D2399693B2.jpeg
    5E719A88-AA4B-4862-9A73-31D2399693B2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 487
Hotwife/cuckold couple here in central Maryland. I'm 30, 5'7", 140 lbs, brunette. I love my bulls fit, hung, and down to go multiple rounds. I'd love to find someone that's open for regular fun (safe only to start). Ideally, someone that's open to filming faceless content as well, who is comfortable with my cuck as our cameraman. Shoot me message with more information about yourself if you're interested in meeting up :)
I would love you leaned against the wall like this taking my cock pounding your pussy hard and deep!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpeg
    IMG_2426.jpeg
    997.1 KB · Views: 446
I just sent you a message. I'm in MD.

What a great ass for doggie!!! ;)

Welcome!! 😘

in md :)

You have an amazing body. How many black guys have you fucked before?

Hi I noticed that u are in Maryland I’m actually looking forward into a meetup with u if that’s okay also plus forgive me I am new here

Goddess

So sexy hot gorgeous. I wish I was black so I could fuck you. You're another sexy hot white woman that us white guys lost to BBC.

Sexy Lady x.... :love: 🌹:love:

Back